Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

I don’t get it.

Why is Donald Trump leading in some polls over DeSantis?

Are some people that clueless?

he has help from the russians

4 Likes

He’s just like them.

Yes, unfortunately there are still people out there that clueless - as difficult as it is to believe.

The GOP lost it’s mind in 2016. That’s why so many of us former lifelong republicans are now independent. A party that once stood for ideas sold it’s soul to a guy who wants to yell at the moon and whine for 3 years about losing an election.

5 Likes

Is there an actual topic here, or is this going to be just a name-calling topic. I will be monitoring and if it turns into a food fight I will close it.

6 Likes

Funny as a life long registered Independant voter I’m now a MAGA voter. I’ve voted for both D’s and R’s and 3rd Party and none did much of anything for the country with the exception of Ronald Reagan until Trump came along, so I’ll stick with him. And if God still blesses the USA he will be President again and pave the way for the likes of a DeSantis in the future.

And those who suffer TDS need to get treatment for the disorder…IMO!

3 Likes

Why does anyone still put faith in any politician anymore?

They’re all blood sucking careerists and opportunists.

10 Likes

I ran across this quote yesterday from the man you believe God will bless us with:
It was hours after Colin Powell, a decorated wounded veteran who served our country with honor for decades had died—
“Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media,” Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. “Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

Any of the Republicans running for POTUS will give you the policies you want, even a bunch that I support.
But for some inexplicable (to me) reason MAGA’s want the human excrement that said the above.
Not just want, but hope that God endorses.
That - is TDS.

1 Like

Not really that surprising, is it ?

High profile obviously having been a President, constantly in the headlines and loathed by the unsavory libs.

Trump really does represent the middle class worker.

It is not at all difficult to figure out.

The anti Trump fervor is pure communist propaganda IMO.

4 Likes

Trump vs Desantis?

Trump leads every poll by quite a lot.

Trump vs Dr. Sandbag…err Biden.

Trump +1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2024 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden!

2 Likes

Because he did a fantastic job making America greater in his first term, despite his political inexperience and the opposition of a rabid Dem majority house, a rabidly hostile MSM, a rabidly hostile deep state, a rabidly hostile Dem saturated bureaucracy, and rabidly hostile RINO’s in his own camp. We’re keen to see him and his MAGA successor for the next two terms drain the swamp now that he has the requisite political experience.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t want someone who:
-flop-flips on a daily basis
-Used as Dr. Fauci’s puppet on lockdowns
-Have problems denouncing racists, hate groups, and anti-Semitics
-Have a soft spot for dictators and authoritarians.
-Accused of sexual assault.
-Maybe a borderline racist.
-And here’s this beauty:

Call me crazy, but I don’t think a person like him shouldn’t be President.
Give me DeSantis any day.

2 Likes

See: Dave Chappell, SNL monologue

LANGUAGE WARNING

1 Like

As did the DNC. And again (still?) In 2020. Even worse today.

3 Likes

Why did they ever?

1 Like

Compared to the economic misery

Energy hardship

Lawlessness of border and urban centers

Censorship

Corruption

Blood on hands in Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine and all over the southern border.

Drained SPR.

Horrible VP.

The only question I have is why is Trump only up by 1.8.

6 Likes

Mean tweets

3 Likes

Why is Trump leading vs the Generic Ivy League Politician?

If anyone doesn’t get it yet, they’re likely too stuck up and ignorant to ever get it. :wink:

3 Likes

I never have. I’ve always looked at politicians as “which one will rob me the least. I’m gonna get robbed by any of them. But which one takes the most from me because I want to avoid that cretin.”

1 Like