Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

You have a choice of candidates to get behind.

Chris Christie
Mike Pence
Nikki Haley

Stop sitting on your butt and complaining. Now is the time to get off the sidelines and move.

2 Likes

If all the TransRepublicans banded together, any one of those candidates could easily top 1% of the vote! :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry, but I love freedom of speech way too much to vote for Trump or DeSantis.

I have a word for republicans who hate freedom of speech “RINO”.

1 Like

Looks like the R party has accomplished its goal of convincing people to lose faith in government.
Apathy is what they want…less people voting favors Republicans.

Then again, the R party/ideology likes the SCOTUS decisions that allows the bribery of pols, and really likes Corp’s also influence on the legislative and election process.

At least the Democratic party has a caucus that fights against that BS. Not enough…but it is a start.

What do you think? Does money=speech? Should artificial persons (Corps) get the protections of the BOR?

TransRepublican will be replacing the old and tired “RINO” label.

Because only a political tranny would claim to be a conservative and then vote for the Kid Sniffer. :rofl:

3 Likes

Why in gods name do you think I voted for Biden?

Why in God’s name would you think I accused you of being one of the Kid Sniffer supporters who pretends to be a republican?

They wear their (D)resses proudly. :wink:

1 Like

Chris Christie – Running for the wrong reason. He is only running to embarrass Trump. Remember Rubio? I can’t stand Christie after the way he did Rubio.

Mike Pence – too soft.

Nikki Haley – If not for President Trump, most of us would not know Nikki Haley. I don’t like her and especially I don’t like her disrespect for her former boss.

Donald J Trump – just right. :grin:

1 Like

Idiocy?

1 Like

3 Likes

They also have DeSantis leading by 1.2%. In either case, it would be close today. Republicans would probably have a slightly greater advantage over the polls since California would be so overwhelmingly Biden but wouldn’t get extra electors for that.

1 Like

Is that all? No crimes or anything?

True believers. That’s why and that won’t change.

1 Like

Certainly there is that element.

I think a lot of people are disgusted with the weaponization of government agencies – the selective weaponization. And since Trump is the target of most of it, he gets undue support in polling responses.

1 Like

DeSantis is a national political lightweight.

Allan

If Trump dropped out tomorrow, you’d oppose the next in line for the GOP nomination.

You don’t need a list of reasons.

6 Likes

In the Constitution.

Brandon lost his way.

In his dreaminess

The constitution has nothing to do with it. As your list clearly showed.

I would not be so cavalier about the Constitution.

And yet you are.

The whole we are constitutionalists has nothing to do with we are trump supporters.