Why The Upcoming Raids Will Be a Disaster: ICE is Dangerously Inaccurate

And when they get the wrong person?

California wasn’t a third world state like it is now., you must be proud of those Democrats.

Mistakes are made every day in all walks of life. Do we shut every thing down in order to eliminate any chance of a mistake? Or do we take steps to try and minimize future mistakes?

Better to let millions of illegals stay here because there might be a mistake somewhere? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ICE didn’t exist during the Clinton Administration.

It was created in 2003

5 Likes

“Securing our nation’s borders and safeguarding the integrity of our immigration system is a primary focus of ICE officers and agents throughout the country. Immigration enforcement is the largest single area of responsibility for ERO and is a critical component of the overall safety, security, and well-being of our nation.”

You could say that of any area of law enforcement.

Op has a thread on how he would go about rounding up those in this country illegally?
Can you give me a link to it please and thank you. I’m not seeing it.

When you can’t even tell the difference between someone who is here illegally and someone who is here legally? Absolutely.

Wow you can learn so much about California from a hit piece written by a staunch conservative and printed in a staunch conservative bias publication. I will agree that the state has problems, but many of those are the same problems that many other states have. And if you did proper homework you would discover that you can not simply lay blame on the Democrats. And you would also find that members from all parties are working together to solve this issues.

I don’t like playing this game, but…

There is a thread on this site about this…you have the time…go read it…

2 Likes

ICE is targeting individuals who cases have been fully adjudicated and a immigration judge has issued a final removal order for that individual. Individuals who did not fulfill their court agreement on voluntary departure in the required timeframe would also be targeted.

Why should anyone take the opinion piece of a “journalist” known for sensationalized news be believed? Take this statement:

According to the Cato Institute, from 2006 to 2017 ICE wrongfully detained more than 3,500 U.S. citizens in Texas alone.

That isn’t what the Cato publication stated. The publication extrapolated the number of incidents in Travis County and estimated the total potential cases in Texas could be as high as 3,500. Additionally per the publication the individuals were already detained for other activities; their identifying information was then forwarded to the FBI. The FBI determined ICE should review their status.

Name, blame and shame is the game.

1 Like

Supposedly these are the most egregious offenders that will forcibly removed after ignoring court orders to do so.

I am not concerned about mistakes in these cases. The enforcement agency is well aware of who needs to go legally and ethically.

:vertical_traffic_light:

I absolutely disagree. To allow illegals to stay by the millions is a step toward destroying the country.

Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

It was the equivalent prior to 9/11 and it still illustrates how radically different the Dem policy is in comparison to what they did to that poor boy. It’s even worse since they want 100’s of thousands illegals and asylum frauds to poor into the country in spite of 9/11!

These people already had their day in court and were turned down.

1 Like

“These people?” Let me guess, you’re still talking about illegals. :roll_eyes:

Elian Gonzalez was not the equivalent of 9/11.

The State has no right to dismiss parental rights to a child without due process.