Why the polls are wrong when Americans vote

Trump wasn’t nearly as toxic, he wasn’t anti free enterprise.

The democratic leadership has good reason to be worried about the outcome if Bernie gets the nomination and they are.

I don’t see millions of democrat voting for Trump over Bernie.

Democrat Party 2016: Trump won the electoral college—abolish the electoral college!
Democrat Party 2020: Trump won the popular vote—abolish the popular vote too

2 Likes

Democrats only make up about 30% of the electorate.

If the Democrats keep up their craziness even Hillary might vote for Trump this go around.

2 Likes

Sounds like a joke now but come November?

Hillary still has a 95% chance to win guys. :smiley:

1 Like

No Trump supporter is staying home. Prediction for Dems? Pain.

2 Likes

When Bernie becomes the nominee they won’t be able to hide who he actually is anymore.

Yes. I know.

Then why do you keep whining about the popular vote?

But the millions more who voted against him are just as “American” as those who vote for him.

I was reacting to the ideas put forth in the OP.

It isn’t “whining” it is dispelling the silliness that when “Americans” go to the polls a certain thing happens.

Some polls did, but that’s why you aggregate polls. If you followed any of the polling aggregators she was only up by about 5 points 2 weeks out.

Before he decided to run for the presidency he was a darling of Democrats. What changed?

Hillary has more chance of being elected President than anyone presently running among the Dems… and she isn’t even running… yet.

1 Like

Because we know what type of people the Dem candidates still are…

A lot of people are ashamed.

If dems are 30%, that makes libs less. But they’re loud.

Irony that the party that has spent three and a half years hating Trump seems to be determined to make him a two term President.

1 Like

She was leading Trump by +3 at this point. Which is almost exactly what the popular vote outcome was in November.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Hillary Clinton will be remembered for being the first woman to run for president and lose as a result of her atrocious campaign, utterly repellent personality and odious political and personal history. Truly a role model for the modern feminist movement.