Why the Establishment Media went totally Deranged

Oxy is illegal? Seems to be an awful lot of it around.

There you go! QED. No reasonable person is against a proven drug, even THC, were it proven beneficial prescribed as a regulated pill.

There’s an awful lot of people against oxy at this time due to the opiod crises. Weed is far less adictive, far more helpful. I think you’re on the losing end of this. Probably not going back to illegal weed.

Dopers want their all the cake. Ain’t happening with help from me if I get a vote.

You are just nitpicking. Bill Richardson also said the negotiations “could prove valuable.”

Clearly you aren’t in CO, as we’ve already voted. :slight_smile:

lolololololol

You guys are too much.

I’m a medical cannabis patient. Cannabis replaced Benzos for me - I think that’s a good thing. Yep - the momentum is to legalize for recreation. Need to get the feds behind it. That’s where our dumbass president may actually do some good.

That’s a very good thing. And it cut my migraine frequency from 2-3 per week to one every two months if that.

1 Like

They’ve been totally deranged since election night 2016. :sunglasses:

Saudi puppet conflicts with is funding Iran, their mortal enemy. But ISIS was permitted to prosper and grow. Its hard to believe his military advisers didn’t offer him ways to crush it before it grew exponentially.

But recall Obama is opposite what media represented. That had Obama as the smartest guy in the room.

But he couldn’t see facts on the ground, he operated under a leftist delusions.

Just like Stalin, Mao, Castro, Maduro…when leftist ideas fail, they blame others, not their failed ideas.

Who cares what Rush says?

People who struggle to form their own opinions.

1 Like

Ditto heads need their marching orders.

1 Like

Oval office seat warmer

1 Like

My hypothesis only fits the Deep State and Media that prostituted itself to it.

Not everyone committed crimes they fear being prosecuted for. For them, its genuine derangement. Not feigned for the narrative.

You know whats funny is when I look on the front page, five out of the first ten threads are all started by the same poster! LOL!!

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations. That is “old school” technique is what the media has been doing, terrified the entire globalist rip off of America come crashing down.

The deranged attacks on Trump surprisingly enough, have remained within the Washington DC Establishment Media Bubble, evidently Joe Six Pak could care less about their hysterical hair on fire rants.

1 Like

Incompetent buffoons are leaving before they get fired. These are great cyber experts that couldn’t see Russia doing much of anything until Trump was elected, and now he is responsible for everything Russia did since 2008.

Good bye. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

And, thanks for nothing.

Patience. Ask again in about six months. These things don’t happen immediately. They never have. You are confused. Just because the President does not trust the government swamp that is working non stop to kick him out of office does not mean he trusts Putin. He is allowed to distrust them both. Right?