Why the Establishment Media went totally Deranged

“Maxine Waters says”…pretty much says it all. Just sayin!

What’s your opinion on the legalization of cannabis? That’s a question only a true spinach could answer.

I’m really enjoying this.

That’s the first thing I noticed when I wandered onto this board. 99 misdirection dems to each conservative. They ignore the point and sometimes even start news sub threads discussing total unrelated tin foil jabber.

I must confess that I seriously doubt Hannity intended a place nearly exclusively populated by fugitives from Huffpo. But he’s a magnanimous guy.

My last place was similarly populated with riff raff…mebbe 80/20…libs to conservatives. But they were fun, mostly. The vicious ones tended to come and go.

Absolutely and totally against. It’s astounding to me that in an atmosphere where docs are scared to prescribe legit pain killers to authentic patients, the country is so gung ho to legalize hemp.

Ok, too tame. I don’t think you are spinach. Besides, I think he passed away.

We disagree on the cannabis - I think it’s medically beneficial.

A) Please provide a link for this statement

B) Richardson’s recent comments were nowhere close to that optimistic.

C) Trump has accomplished zip with NK so far. They are reacting to him EXACTLY the way they have acted with Presidents in the past. Which is why those Presidents weren’t dumb enough to give their leaders a summit when they hadn’t earned one.

When used recreationally?

Avergbear may have passed away.

This is Spinach.

IMO less harmful than alcohol. Still can’t drive HUGH though.

My mistake. But I remember spinach. He was very bitter. I don’t see that with this guy.

Ok. I just complained about sub-threads and you lured me into one. I’m gonna end with this. There is ZERO proof that weed is less bad than likker.

Whereas alcohol was in general use and then taken away…causing big problems…weed is a relatively new phenom…generally. Legalizing it will cause new problems where previous there were none.

I’m for leave well enuff alone. It’s a simple premise. Drug use of any kind needs to be less…not more…including booze.

Hmmm, I think I was wrong about something. Don’t want no side thread tho, tootles.

Conversely Grimm’s fairy tale MSDNC says…

Somewhere down there in that wetware you know MSDNC is feeding you a line of lies…but they are the lies you like…so…

Yep, even then. There’s thought that a daily low dose of THC may help prevent Alzheimer’s.

An’ toodles rat back atcha.

I feared he has. I’ve always had some sort of contact with him even if he didn’t participate on the forum.

As you say…a thought…not a proven fact. And were it proven it could be administered in a shot or a pill. Sorta takes the lung invasive fun out of it and makes it more a life saving medication.

Well they can’t really do much research on it right now. And why would taking something natural - a plant, and turning it into a pill be better? THC is THC.

1 Like

By the same principle oxy is oxy. Why not legalize that? Surely no one would abuse it for fun.