Why the Establishment Media went totally Deranged

It wasn’t Hellsinki, it was Rosenstein and then Helsinki. Rush says:

And then Rod Rosenstein in his press conference went out and said (paraphrasing), “Just to be clear, these indictments are not proof, and there is no evidence that a single vote was changed. There is no evidence that the outcome of a single election was affected by any of this that we are charging these Russians have having done.”

I think that caused an abject panic. It is the last thing they expected to hear. From CNN to the New York Times to the Washington Post, they all expected and they all invested their last great hope on Robert Mueller. Mueller and his team of anti-Trump investigators are certainly gonna find the evidence that the Russians had colluded. Mueller was gonna find somewhere, he was gonna find somebody to say that they knew that the Russians wanted Trump to win and did everything they could to hurt Hillary. And that’s not in his indictment.

Rosenstein made the exclamation point by pointing out no Americans involved, not a single vote was affected, and the outcome of not a single election was changed by virtue of any of the activity we are charging here today in this indictment of 13 Russian agents.

Well, you talk about letting the air out of a balloon? You talk…? And then, to add insult to injury, Mueller washes his hands of the case, and he transfers it to the Department of Justice to a division where cases are sent to die. He transferred this to, essentially, a counterintelligence investigation division of the Department of Justice. Now, folks, there aren’t any trials in counterintelligence investigations because there aren’t any crimes. Counterintelligence does not search for crimes.

I add an aspect, no one imagined Trump would set fire under the ass of his AG, for a special counsel. This matter has achieved Superpower Summit Status. Sessions must act and when he does, the Establishment is going down.

So they panicked. Collectively deranged demanded a coup immediately, because they know they are going down. They lost.

Trump’s “editing” his speech didn’t affect his call for all the servers be found, and inspected by real government agents. For all the Clinton Cash leads, be tracked down.

They are in panic, its abandon ship time if Trump remains even a few more days. And they know it.

2 Likes

You do know that you don’t need a physical server to inspect it right?

Oh. A virtual server. Wait one, I’ create a few for you, to inspect in lieu of the real thing.

Like Climate change models that, programmed by global warming nutballs, always show global warming!

What a coincidence!

2 Likes

You don’t understand how any of this works do you.

2 Likes

“Rush says”…pretty much says it all. Just sayin’

6 Likes

I understand weed is legal in Canada now. Or are you Celebrating early?

1 Like

https://www.axios.com/why-trumps-wheres-the-server-is-the-wrong-question-30a4c97c-2822-47b3-b939-1fc2a7490d99.html

Most of Alfie’s threads are Limbaugh inspired, one way or the other.

3 Likes

LMAO

10char

Computers are hard.

The left with their tools the media and Mueller investigation just try desperately to preserve obumas legacy regarding foreign policy, Trumps meeting with Putin smashed that. Remember Trumps words regarding the relationship with Russia. “it changed 4 hrs ago”

will we find out anytime soon that Obuma really backed ISIS and played the puppet for Saudi interests?

You know Trump is currently fighting a war on behalf of the Saudi in Yemen right?

that war started during obumas admin and its acually the Pentagon fighting that war. If Trump would stop it, he would have even more enemies in WashDC.

No he isn’t.

Nobody can argue that Alfie doesn’t give 100% effort.

tz tz tz, always trying to discredit other people, blame them and so on
never dealing with contents

Ayup!

“Rush says…” indicates ditto head skull full of mush talking points ahead.

:laughing:

So the Pentagon is fighting that war? They are doing so without a Commander in Chief?

Wow.

I would think the Republican controlled Congress would be better serving the American people getting to the bottom of a rogue Pentagon than worrying about a half dozen Peter Strzok texts to his girlfriend?

But that is just me.

:thinking:

You’re just jealous because liberal radio is so damned boring and bitter that it simply cannot compete with any of the conservative powerhouses. Oh well. The beauty of America. The market decides. And the market loves conservative radio. Sorry about your luck. Keep trying though! Never give up. Maybe there is an up and coming lib ready to take the helm. And maybe monkeys will fly out of your butt.

Notice not one reply dealt with the premises of Rush’s conclusion, or my addition to it.

Not one. All deflection, misdirection, disinformation.

As I said on another thread, a boomerang of Apocalyptic proportions is like a whisper of a cloud on the horizon, just before the cyclone storm. It will decapitate the coup plotters, and take the Establishment media down with it.