Why No Daily Covid Briefings From "the biden White House"?

Oh ■■■■ …you were serious with that.

That was in no way “fact checking”.

It seems the answer so far is that the government has not investigated the claims made to the government run website where such claims are reported.

Believe me when I tell you, this does nothing to answer people’s questions about vaccine-related deaths.

It actually makes it look worse.

Apparently some think the lack of an investigation, while simultaneously claiming it’s been debunked and anyone who says otherwise is an “anti-vaxxer”, somehow bolsters their claim and opinion that the government-run VAERS is both completely reliable AND unreliable.

That’s even more disturbing than the fact that there are thousands of uninvestigated reports of vaccine related deaths.

3 Likes

I don’t think you appreciate how hard it could be to determine if the vaccination caused a death.

Remember, anybody can report to VAERS. No scientific or medical background required.

So clearly the answer is to not investigate thousands of reports of sudden deaths after receiving a new, not fully approved, vaccine.

And that’s okay with you??

You could have just said, " I don’t know."

You’d be on safe ground.

2 Likes

Okay, I don’t know, but neither do you

As far as you know, they are looking into it right this very moment

But the VAERS is a joke, and somebody trying to cite it as a proof of negligence is too

Joe Biden said he was going to end the virus. So it must be fake news.

2 Likes

Maybe they can get America’s Frontline doctors and Dr Atlas back.

Yeah, so he didn’t say that

I’m pretty sure he said that during the debate.

Well, get totally sure and show your work.

Otherwise, you have posted something that is not true.

5 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

Look up preclude.

My point was that the data was there…just have to dig. That means it isn’t helping the the authoritarian pusch.

1 Like

Lord knows the NYT is the only source to use.

Maybe that’s your problem. You don’t look anywhere else.

That’s an odd response to my previous post where I corrected you regarding the reporting of COVID numbers.

1 Like

This is hilarious. First you whine that no new outlets are covering it, and then when it’s pointed out that are, you pull the ole “lulz u only read the Times” bit.

This thread is amazing.

Literally no digging needed. A few clicks and you’re there. Which is why the whining about the media is odd. The data is available. Only have to click a little. But dont count on red states to tell you.

Those Trump daily briefings were dog and pony shows. The doctors were muzzled while TFG disseminated disinformation how, and https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1420383358828351501?s=21

1 Like

He found ONE.

If that’s your bar for proof, buckle up sunshine.

2 Likes

ONE. Such a low bar you libs have for yourselves.