Why No Daily Covid Briefings From "the biden White House"?

Why No Daily Covid Briefings From “the biden White House”?

Howd’ that go for Donny?
Donald jumped at it cause’ he likes attention.
Biden understands; or his handlers understand, it is complex, fluid, and changing; political quicksand.
Wasn’t that Donald’s strength?
Ya’ know firing people that disagreed with him?
Sometimes not running ones mouth daily is much more prudent, no?

Bingo. They want to keep the fear alive!

The total deaths across the entire United States from Covid-19 is at a mere average of 342 deaths a day! LINK

JWK

1 Like

Didn’t you say news outlets quit giving a daily death toll? One example was enough to prove you wrong.

Why can’t you admit you were mistaken instead of doubling down on a falsehood?

Like I said, low bar.

You are also fully aware the discussion revolved around the counts done daily by every main media source out there. You couldn’t turn on a television or radio without hearing/seeing it.

But if having to be dishonest about the discussion in order to win a gold star is what’s needed, go right ahead with your “win”.

:clown_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Another odd response…

If I were proven to be wrong, I’d admit it and move on.

Why do you need my approval so much for finding one source compared to hundreds we were discussing?

Do a little jiggity I found ONE, I won dance and move on. :woman_shrugging:

The shift is quite noticable.

They know this blip will be over in a week.

Pretending that there is ONLY ONE media/news outlet reporting it is just asinine. We all know how this game goes.

No matter how many outlets are shown to report it (a simply Google search shows that there are more outlets than the NYT showing it), there will be some nonsense given to explain it away.

It was an assumed petty grievance that fell flat on its face, predictably.

Yeah…thaz rite. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

…but I do agree that they were absolutely useless and Fauci still is.

…and yet Biden is doing his very best to spread it across the entire U.S.

1 Like

I never imagined such a wildly crazy policy and deafness.

It is a stunning betrayal of everyone who worked so hard through and to end the pandemic. The administration is figuratively urinating on the effort.

:toilet:

2 Likes

What Biden is doing is evil and against the good of this country. Mayorkas is the man behind the curtain. Placing the welfare of illegal aliens over American citizens is one of the worst things I’ve ever witnessed in all my life by our government.

4 Likes

Sinister is a very good term.

We will have our opportunity to end this.

1 Like

I don’t think yo are quite grasping what the comparison is. Or you are and that goes down a whole different path.

You said:

This is a laughably disprovable comment that you’re now flailing around to try to defend.

It’s really hilarious

There is no way you really believe that :rofl:

1 Like

Is there a running count in the corner of CNN, MSNBC programs etc. of the daily dead with covid?

2 Likes

Move those goalposts!

Nope. that is what I have been discussing the whole time. Like for like.

Y’all are the ones stating that one source publishing a count is exactly the same as the daily county in the corner of every news broadcast etc. we saw during the Iraq war.

Did you know deaths from COVID-19 in the United States in June 2021, were a mere average of 342 a day? LINK ,

Also see:

Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average

There is no question that hand-wringers and worry-warts in our country are unmoved by common sense and data.

The fact is, we have more serious problems to contend with, like our current Administration opening the floodgates and allowing a flood of the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries into our population, a percentage of which are infected with COVID-19

If you want to worry about something, worry about the Democrat Party Leadership and how its policies are destructive to the common defense and general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

JWK