Why is this charade continuing?

Not quite the same when going the legit route. Try it sometime

Maybe a miracle will happen and libs will finally get their way? :thinking:
Nah… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A couple of quick points here.

First abuse of power is not an impeachable offense.

Second DEMs are continuing with their endless investigations of Trump because they still haven’t accepted the 2016 results. I shudder to think what they will do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020.

Impeach him again?

So what we will have is Trump being the first impeached President to win reelection and Trump being the first President to be impeached more than once.

But the transcripts clearly demonstrate that there was no quid pro quo. This is a charade meant to damage Trump ahead of 2020. Sadly DEMs still haven’t learned their lesson from 2016. This kind of crap simply makes Trump stronger.

No problem, Mexico, Canada, France and Germany are all investigating Trump as I type. I understand they will dump a lot of the findings come October.

Seriously, what goes round comes round, and Republicans will one day regret the precedent they are setting in creating an Imperial Presidency.

Doug, what explanation do you give for the founding fathers having created three separate and equal co-branches of government, and for having given Congress with oversight (Impeachment Powers)?

Charade? You got that right … a trial with no interest in evidence or witnesses. And again, you are correct about winning but I’m not sure what you think you’ve won. It certainly hasn’t anything to do with truth.

Speaking of Imperial Presidency, that is something DEMs are desperately looking for. They really believed they were there with the all-but-certain Hillary win.

And then Trump went and ruined it. Now he will have to pay for that transgression.

1 Like

The truth is that this is simply the latest scheme by DEMs to undo 2016. As with every one of their previous schemes, it will fail miserably.

Trump will be reelected despite DEMs best efforts.

This old tired line again??? If Trump were removed it would not undo 2016. Pence would move into the presidency - you know, the duly elected vice president?

Geez - how many times do I have to explain this???

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And yet Trump is keeping pretty much every one of his promises. Go figure! :thinking:

Then you should be cheering it -

“Please don’t stop!” :+1:

Trump was never supposed to win. Removing him from office would right that wrong in the eyes of the DEMs.

Pretty straightforward when you think about it. :+1:

As I have been from the get go.

I actually was pretty close with my prediction regarding impeachment. I was off in my timing by a couple of months. But hey! :slight_smile:

What was your prediction?

They didn’t vote for pence. They don’t want pence. They want #3.

I predicted DEMs would begin impeachment hearings the first of the year 2020. I was cheering them on, knowing it would backfire; which it has.

The Constitution demands that they at least go through the motions.

THat guy Blogovich thinks otherwise.

And didn’t some dam with bundles of cash in his freezer go to jail a few years back?

Blogo was a local thug, not “ruling class”.