Why is this charade continuing?

I used to say this when I was a kid. But my dad told me that would mean my aunt and uncle getting locked up. My grandma and grandpa getting locked up. I stopped saying that. There are families that would be torn apart…just because someone is overall Conservative or Liberal does not mean they have some positions that differ from their respective ideologies.

1 Like

Yeah, right.
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1220072588799442944

1 Like

Um, what did the Founders and drafters of the Constitution believe “high crimes and misdemeanors” were exactly? Are you even familiar with these terms in passing? What makes something a “high” crime? Let’s start there with something fundamental.

“Abuse of power”, whatever that is, could be impeachable. It could not be impeachable too. Whether an act is abuse of power is subjective, whether abuse of power is to the level of impeachment is subjective.
That’s why Democrats had to go with that instead of a crime. A crime has to meet certain elements that cam be proven. Abuse of power…you just have to feel it is abuse of power.
Most Democrats and no Republicans in the House felt it. Now we will see if two thirds of the Senate feel it.

Senators have to be reelected too.

1 Like

Zero chance you and I will be having this conversation.

1 Like

Abuse of a corpse can be poor handling.

As reference.

Wildly subjective.

Trump did nothing that others before him haven’t done. Pretty normal stuff. But then again this is Trump, so……………

Collusion delusion didn’t work; Recounts didn’t work; Attempts to hijack the electoral college didn’t work; is it any surprise DEMs would try something like this. They know he will not be removed from office, but they just can’t help themselves.

They really can’t come to grips with their 2016 shellacking!

All dem’s have accomplished with these articles of impeachment is to pretty well guarantee the next time we have a Dem president and republican controlled congress that president will be impeached.

I don’t for sure. I don’t believe that history has recorded him as such. But I certainly could be mistaken.

1 Like

The red team! Bet all your money on the red team!

I understand. Thank you for the reciprocal understanding. :slight_smile:

Who cares if liberal families are destroyed? That’s a feature, but a bug.

Lol. There will never be a Democratic President or Democratic Congress ever again.

We can wish but the odds are heavily tilted in that direction.

Lol yours are the very best pro-Trump posts.
:rofl:

Republicans do not have disdain for the Constitution that’s just an empty false pointless democrat regurgitation

This President has been the subject of investigations in search of a crime for his entire presidency…

Maybe enough is enough already!

1 Like

I don’t believe you. You should start a poll.

Empty and vapid talking points are the order of the night…kind iof like Adam Schiff’s non existent case.