Why is Russia and China making more aggressive moves now that Biden is president than when Trump was in office?

The keystone pipeline would not have allowed America to export anything. Trumps energy exporter position wouldn’t have made natural gas magically appear. Still giving him all the credit i see. Always.

May be try researching the topic a bit. May be that will stop your posts that are using the kitchen sink approach.

I’m the only one providing links.

Something is amiss with Biden policy.

Yea the amiss is he is not a Republican or Trump. That’s quite the only thing that’s amiss from your perspective. In reality there are other issues. Like i said may be look into it a bit. Posting links doesn’t mean researching the topic. Just fyi

Increasing our supply means, we don’t have to import as much, thus increasing world supply and lowering the world price per barrel thus making all people richer.

1 Like

Keystone pipeline wouldn’t have increased our supply we would have to buy it on the world market. Don’t be silly. This has been pointed out to you as nauseum

Increasing world supply is increasing supply. Oil is a world market. Why has oil gone up so much since Brandon took the office?

Then your post doesn’t make sense. World supply would increase world supply. There is that good old logic.

One of the reasons is because demand spiked as places started reopening. Another reason because production slowed during the pandemic. The same reason why oil collapsed into negative territory in 2020. You of course know this but it’s easier to go Let’s go Brandon. I guess

Yes it would have. It was a more efficient process.

“After merely one month in office, the Biden Administration has already had a profound impact on the oil and gas industry. Having promised to prioritize climate change on the campaign trail, President Biden has taken swift action, signing executive orders aimed at everything from curbing emissions to environmental justice.”

https://www.dlapiper.com/en/mexico/insights/publications/2021/02/the-biden-administrations-impact-on-oil-and-gas/

2 Likes

Sure an increase in regulations could affect oil prices. What has the eo done in the real world? How is it enforced in the real world?

For a Canadian company to transport oil for the world market. Yes yes it was

It’s right in the article…

"SEC staffing with ESG in mind
The Biden Administration has taken steps to staff the SEC with climate focused regulators in anticipation of mandating ESG disclosures. President Biden’s pick to head the SEC, Gary Gensler, is expected to make ESG issues a priority, in line with Biden’s key environmental mandates. The SEC has already made several key hires to further these ESG initiatives. Among these officials are Satyam Khanna, who will serve as senior policy adviser on ESG issues, and Didem Nisanci, who will serve as the Treasury Department’s new chief of staff and was previously part of the SEC’s Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures.

Given that the SEC will likely focus on climate risk disclosures as part of its ESG platform, oil and gas companies should be prepared to disclose and discuss the impact of climate change on its business. In preparation, businesses should conduct an ESG audit, seeking to identify material risks that would require disclosure. Companies should also consider which set of ESG disclosures best suit their needs."

Thank you. So like i said regulations most def will have an effect on oil prices

As will supply and demand

What’s going on with Russia and Ukraine?

I don’t recall the stock market dropping 10-20% over Russia/Ukraine when Trump was president.

1 Like

Burisma low balled Hunter payoff so they get a slice removed…

First of all the market hasn’t dropped 10-20 percent. Second of all the market was pretty volatile at certain phases of his presidency. And third of all what does your post have to do with the fact that Russia wwas fighting with Ukraine during his presidency ñ.

Word salad for breakfast. Yum.

A look back on better days when Biden didn’t support the Ukraine, yet goads them into conflict.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor | Video | RealClearPolitics!

See mantra. Durham knows exactly what he is doing. Doesn’t matter what you can prove just what you can aledge. You can bring up Russian collusion now. Thanks.