Why is Russia and China making more aggressive moves now that Biden is president than when Trump was in office?

The last sentence is rationalization of the highest possible level. “Knew”

A lack of…

President puppet is all over the place.

45 had an economic doctrine that everyone understood.

They are good making things. I buy Chinese when I can’t get it from Americans. Democrats knew they couldn’t get Biden as POTUS from Americans…so they paid the Chinese (in promises and influence) to make Biden POTUS.

Imagination is an awesome trait to have. This follows the Trump can only be failed doctrine to a tee. Good job!

1 Like

Two word doctrine/phrases are much easier to understand. That’s a given.

In the process also make USA move towards China in government design.

Health care jumped toward China level quickly. Mass testing and treatment and chasing its own tail.

So is loyalty. Biden thanks you.

Why do you suppose that is?

Does this artistic maneuver elude Brandon?

Economic incentives applied properly like Nordstrom 2 work better than anything.

and Trump collects from you :grin:

Because ads sell things

What economic incentive would have made natural gas appear in Germany.

Did they not have any in 2017 through 2020?

I’m proud that I support Trump!

1 Like

Of course they did. From Russia.

I am sure.

Trump didn’t hint at or suggest invasion. Russia, since the 90’s, doesn’t act it reacts. Bush, Obama, and Trump each steadily turned up the heat as Russia staved off attempts to isolate and negate Russia’s place in the world. Bidet has mishandled his inheritance of twenty years of stupid acts and policies.

1 Like

Heck ok a Freudian slip. I don’t hate it

Intentional

1 Like

Our energy sector export competitor.

Dear Angela is worried about fracking so buying more from Russia is better.

“If we don’t get the gas from Russia, the alternative is fracking-derived gas from the U.S.,” she noted. “This is certainly the worse alternative from an ecological standpoint, and more expensive too.”

IMO there was insufficient justification to stop what Germany signed on for…this is on them. Same was true of Keystone.

Trump was winning the issue.

1 Like

There was insufficient justification but Trump was winning the issue? Doesn’t compute

It is currently much more expensive to deliver natural gas by water to Germany. There is technology on the way but it’s years away. Trump wasn’t winning the issue because Germany was actively seeking to circumvent his sanctions.

Keystone doesn’t have anything to do with anything in this conversation.

It is simple. Trump approached the issue as an energy exporter. Biden is approaching it as…fill in the blank.

Biden is a little climate change, a little arms dealer, a little NATO expander and not MUCH of a decisive force.