Why is Putin Popular in the West?

Maybe you can. But you haven’t.

And yeah, I have.

My mistake. Forgot about that weird Tucker justification that made no sense.

Meanwhile libs ARE authoritarian dictators.

2 Likes

Yeah my bad. Forgot that Tucker weirdly went there.

yes you did.

then you clarified.

No you haven’t.

Let me help:

Who is the worse bad actor for Americans?

Is China or Russia the worst actor for America
  • China
  • Russia

0 voters

“Irrelevant” is not “I don’t agree”.

Why don’t you try just arguing with yourself, it’ll save on straw.

Did you vote?

I reject the premise that one is worse than the other. IMO, they are both bad for america in different incomparable ways.

The article that started this thread, I think, is really about people just like you. Who don’t overtly state support for Putin and Russia, but all but do in their deflection and failure to condemn.

1 Like

It’s a reflection on their inability to place logic and reasoning ahead of their feelings. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

:rofl: Yet one is killing Americans.

1 Like

One has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans and millions around the world, along with their partner in crime…Fauci.

4 Likes

Do over on the poll.

Again, your failure to unequivocally say you are not rooting for putin suggests a tactic support.

It’s very interesting. I think the article goes to far to flat out claim this attitude as ‘putin loving’, but it is interesting none the less.

Some people can’t make their candle shine any brighter, they have to resort to blowing other’s out.

3 Likes

You seem to be struggling with simple English.

1 Like

So a troll thread?

1 Like

Hey, don’t blame the thread…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Or instead of your made up drivel, he was trying to build bridges rather than burn them.

QED

The OP - and others like it - was but fertile earth from which TDS fruit trees grow.