Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

as a conservative, is this worth Clinton losing? is this worth a supreme court judge or 2?

Iā€™m gonna have to find mine and do the sameā€¦Iā€™m in ohioā€¦mine will count more lol

1 Like

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ Its not like they have any self respect left at this point.

Iā€™ve called my Repā€™s office this afternoon. This cannot stand unanswered. After what happened this morning, I have finally realized this president needs to be removed by impeachment if he will not resign.

2 Likes

About time.

For those who are genuinely conservative, no. For the Trumpists - who knows.

1 Like

We have had one Trumpist say point blank that there are only 2 things he wants from the president. Conservative judges and to troll Democrats. That should answer pretty much any questions.

More than one, I can think of 3 at this moment.

yeah but those are ā€œconservativesā€ who never actually had a set of beliefts. it was always about doing the opposite of liberals because of reasons.

i am curious as to those who are actually conservatives in beliefs who voted hesitantly for Trump or just voted against Clinton because she was Clinton

This is the internal debate Iā€™ve been having. And prior to today, I would have said yes. But now, after some self-reflection, I have to say no. No it is not worth it. I believe we are in a full blown crisis at this point.

3 Likes

:laughing:

Very true. Yours will have more of an impact than mine will here in ruby-red Missouri.

1 Like

From a post I made on the hannity Facebook private page

#2 You asked if it was worth SCOTUS picks. Youā€™re ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  right it was. Ome good pick already on the bench, another soon to be seated and ay least one more only a heartbeat away. Yes, totally worth it.

Anything for control and powerā€¦what type of person are you if you are willing to sell your principles like this.

1 Like

Tried to warn you guys.

1 Like

Oh did you try and warn us Trump was a train wreck? Thank goodness we had you looking out for us. Psst, the train wrecked before it left the station, the damage was done the day he won the nomination.

Oh thatā€™s not what we warned you about

What do you mean Trump is NOT a treasonous traitor, you all had him pegged as one the moment he won the election. You need to start demanding a firing squad before Mueller goes any further with this investigation.

2 Likes

I know because itā€™s simply impossible to raise any personal responsibility past that point for voting for an actual crazy person with zero experience and limited intellect to put it generously.

You were just saying youā€™d vote for him in 2020 four hours ago. ā– ā– ā– ā–  outta here with your self righteous horse ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  You talked a good game up til he won, didnā€™t you?

2 Likes

Umm no, I said it depends who ran against him and it still does. I am not willing to commit to voting for any nut the democrats care to field just because Trump is a moron.

1 Like

I needed little warning. I never cast a vote for the man, and implored as many as possible to not vote for him as well.

1 Like

Oh come on. Zantax doesnā€™t support Trump. Heā€™s told us lots of times. He didnā€™t even vote for him in the primary!