Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

The noise machine is saying it’s all the crazy left’s fault. Un huh.

Speculation. Interesting. So again, how does that refute the following:

So one minute the money is being used to back peace settlement negotiations, then it’s being used to run an election campaign. How was that refuted again? Oh right. Because it was just speculation… Because congressional investigations are done solely on speculation. Never mind that your “refutation” is centered around a conservative blog and not the actual investigation. Close enough for government work? :laughing:

The conservative blog is pushing the connection. I knew you didn’t read it.

The blog? No. I’m going off the congressional investigation.

No direct link has been confirmed between Obama and the anti-Netanyahu campaign in Israel, but polls have shown that a large majority of Israelis believe the administration has been interfering in the election, set for March 17.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/15/senate-committee-probes-whether-obama-administration-funded-effort-to-oust.html

Well, that’s convincing. :roll_eyes:

Which is why you should move to Russia

So that illegals can vote here?

Not a chance in hell. I’ll be here fighting you tooth and nail. I even switched parties to Democrat… so that I can better influence your disgusting party.

It seems that Trump has caused a lot of people to lose their minds.

Remember yesterday when we were discussing how the 24/7 over the top hysteria could backfire, or cause people to simply tune everything out?

Well once again we are seeing hair on fire hysteria. These kinds of talking points do a terrible disservice to actual victims of Pearl Harbor, the Holocaust, etc. Plus this actually helps Trump, and distracts from the issue at hand.

All Trump’s opponents have to do is act reasonable and sane, and some can’t do it.

https://twitter.com/AliVelshi/status/1019053216997179392

1 Like

Do you even know what treason entails, or do you just spout off what your mind masters at democratunderground.org tell you to spout?

1 Like

That started around midnight Nov 6 2016.

It’s not about any of that for a ton of Trump supporters. He continues to do the one thing that’s most important to a ton of them.

And I think that faction is rather large. If they’re anything like the people around me they will laugh and cut up and make fun of Colin Kaepernick for trying to get justice for a group of people but will defend president Trump for getting in bed with a old communist while undermining United States institutions. And most of the ones I know laugh about it.

i think many of us are missing the good that can come from the Trump administration. we’ve identified which politicians (and many voters) who will cover for a president who gets cozy with Putin and Kim while throwing our own institutions off the cliff. who will pardon law breakers. who will massively increase the debt while giving himself a massive tax cut. who will damage american business due to ego.

these aren’t good people. pay attention to how they work and you’ll better understand how to combat their craziness.

Wishing and hoping.

yeah. you are.

problem is he’s a con man. it’s gonna be hard to believe that they find him completely clean.

So hey, it looks like Trump is putting out.

Did anybody read or hear anything about an international security agreement being negotiated yesterday in Helsinki? Maybe President Best Deals cut one all by himself. I’m sure it will be awesome, Trump totally knows how to do these things and has such an eye for detail.

There was a time that I thought something like this would never happen. Today, I’m not so sure.

So does anyone have any idea what the ■■■■ they’re talking about?

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to share the recording that you surely have of the private President Putin and president trump meeting so we can know how much that traitorous polyester ****womble gave away. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

1 Like