Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

are they talking about the offer for the FSB to interview the 12 russian indicted while the FBI is allowed to watch in return Russia gets to interview US spies? 0-o

I think so.

Sounds like the Russians think Trump made an international security agreement with them.

If so, it’s probably the ‘grand bargain’, the Seychelles Island deal with Erik Prince that was put together by Israelis, Saudis, and Emiratis and Vladimir Putin(more collusion) outside of normal channels. They think it will get Iran out of Syria. It won’t and will be a major cluster.

There’s some clarification needed in the Russian translation, does it mean “understanding” or “agreement”, but this validates what everybody was saying in the run up to this and why having Trump meet with Putin alone would be so dangerous. Trump is a terrible negotiator despite what John Barron says and who knows what the ■■■■ he said or agreed to.

No he’s not. That is a meme created by Trump haters.

Looked up the legal definition of Treason…

Treason:
The crime of betraying one’s country, defined in Article III, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution: “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” Treason requires overt acts and includes the giving of government security secrets to other countries, even if friendly, when the information could harm American security. Treason can include revealing to an antagonistic country secrets such as the design of a bomber being built by a private company for the Defense Department. Treason may include “espionage” (spying for a foreign power or doing damage to the operation of the government and its agencies, particularly those involved in security) but is separate and worse than “sedition,” which involves a conspiracy to upset the operation of the government.

Does 45 fall under this definition?

At this point, ■■■■ it, I hope he agreed to something incredibly stupid. Let’s make a point here.

there was that planned joint cyber task force…what could go wrong

Nothing has worked for the libs so far. Doubling down and comparing with deaths of thousands is all that’s left.

After this, what? Literally, they will bring blood in the streets. They are desperate, deranged, rabid.

1 Like

LOL, the backtracking has begun. Trump is now claiming he meant to say " I see no reason why it’s not Russia" and that he forgot to add the not

Right? Lets all revel in the deal making prowess of the guy who fired Gary Busey instead of Lil Jon.

So not the best words.

I cannot wait to hear what the translator has to say.

insert 1984 reference here

Well it’s no “nuclear warming.”

Apparently he forgets to add not a lot

I do not pick the best people
I do not use the best words
I am not a stable genius

5 Likes

is there any precedent for something like that or will executive privileged be claimed?

He’s actually saying this now?
So he just misspoke, this is what he is chalking this all up as? WOWWWWWWWW

If anyone believe this, his supporters are dumb as bricks and he really could shoot someone on 5th avenue.
We are truly doomed. LOL!
You got to laugh to keep from crying.

It’d definitely be a legal battle. But either way this ■■■■ is gonna leak so fast it’ll make your head spin.

well not exactly…

President Donald Trump on Tuesday responded to scathing criticism from across the political spectrum of his performance at a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday in Helsinki.

The president said he had full faith in his intelligence agencies, and he accepted their conclusion that there was meddling in the 2016 presidential election, but he said it “could be other people also.” He also said that his administration is committed to securing the nation’s election systems, and “will stop it and repel it [if there are] any efforts to interfere in our election.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/17/trump-election-meddling-took-place-but-russian-actions-had-no-impact.html

Well, and the people he’s cheated out of money. And the people who have had to sue him. And the people he’s countersued. And the lawyers he didn’t pay. And the women he cheated with. And the people who had to spent a fortune keeping their farms and homes from eminent domain.