Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

He is just trying to bait you my friend. He is trolling you hard. It’s his entertainment around here. Best to leave him alone, in my opinion. :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right. Sometimes, love of country get me sucked into these conversations.

2 Likes

First, you didn’t answer the question. Second, that’s all conservative hogwash. He did none of it, despite what your “news station” is telling you.

Nah. He’s just been too busy in a hot chat session with his buddy Vlad.

Obama didn’t stop the attacks, so he must be the real traitor… lmao!

And I could call you names too.

Good to know next time you get attacked by a country you can just say oh well not the first time.

1 Like

You can, it’s a free country…for now.

Duck is still posting as Duck. Mainly in the religious forum.

You think this whole thing is funny?

You mean like the Obama admin did with Isreal?

Using our tax money to influence a foreign election. Nope. Nothing wrong there. Completely (D)ifferent.

the juvenile ■■■■■■■ faction of the MAGA crowd is quite vocal.

1 Like

By "run-of-the-mill do you mean republicans who would never do what trump has done?

1 Like

Try again.

Just bad in generic ways instead of actively seeking to sell out America’s long term health and reputation to a hostile foreign power for their personal benefit.

already refuted. if you’re not going to read what I posted then I can’t help you.

I did. What was refuted other than the dollar amount?

Also from your link:

Seems real solid. :laughing:

Finally, the allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation. Yes, Obama sent money to OneVoice, a group that promoted a two-state solution. And yes that group partnered with a different group V15 that wanted Netanyahu defeated. But there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game. It would be naive to ignore that OneVoice’s policy positions mesh well with V15’s voter mobilization, but that’s different from saying that American taxpayer dollars were spent by V15.

there’s been no new evidence to change the conclusion.

so I can only assume that the rightwing noise machine has dredged this up to what…justify trump throwing America under the bus and saying we’re just as bad, if not worse, than Russia? that’s a cool hill for you to die on.