Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

But enough of dip ■■■■ Donnie Trump.

You packing dry powder for civil war 2.0, or are your old hips too bad to take the fight to the libs? C’mon! Get working!

Doing fine without them. Unlike Trumpers.

So you and the rest of the MAGAt Incels are standing down already?

Color me not surprised.

I leave the civil war loving to the democrats and their brainless minions.

Spinach, his initial handle, always seemed like an alligator mouth with a rabbit ass.

1 Like

2018 Democrats love the civil war? Got proof?

Probably best, as MAGAts would go down easy. Hell, if they can’t charge their Hoveround chairs they can’t mobilize.

Get the hell out! Is Hellsbane the Spinach from the old board?

Nope, you are definitely using all the right copy/paste words and slogans.

They are democrats. The world has changed but they still use the same old tired divisive tactics.

1 Like

Or is it Mr Old Timer?

Either way, a couple of 70 year-olds talking about civil war as Newsmax TV blasts in the living room, Incel podcasts play in their ear and they read NRA fear propaganda. Sad!

Well that was a hot slice of stupid.

Ignorant! Just pick up a history book. Not that it would do you lot any good, you never learn.

Is this going around the CEC as a talking point as well?

Because this is at least the fifth time today I’ve seen the “If you hadn’t nominated Hillary, we wouldn’t be stuck with Trump” defense.

Spinach was before my time as a registered member on the old forum, but I remember his posts from my lurker days. Interesting if true.

No Hellsbane is Hellesbane. Old guy 3.0 is Spinach

If that’s what you say, I love it!

Thanks.

10 chars

LOL, you guys crack me up. I thought highly of Spinach and Pogo Possum, but i predate both.

I said the idea was interesting, not that I affirmed it. I have only the vaguest recollection of Pogo, that was long before I joined in May 2015. :wink: