Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

Hillery is worse than Jefferson Davis.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you. Quit yer cryin… heh heh heh

I could have sworn you guys liked the Confederacy.

WHOA!!! Talk about tin foil hat theories!

What do you mean by " you guys "? You guys are the ones with the people pushing for Civil War version 2.0.

I disagree. Call your crummy swamp reps and tell THEM to get out. MAGA!

1 Like

Did Rush tell you that?

We’ll start with the idiot in the White House.

His opponent was the most qualified candidate in US history.

Tell that to the blazing stupids who voted for her opponent.

1 Like

So I’m a troll am I? Now look who’s trolling who. While dementia TDS libs argue over ages your geriatric candidates continue to sell you the the highest bidder.

1 Like

You are the one who needs someone feeding you talking points.

Lol!

Yo, Trumpist losers, get it started already!

We are more than willing to watch Trump losers go down.

Or just sit there and fantasize about MAGAts getting their asses kicked.

Makes no difference to us.

That idiot in the White House is only the guy who whipped 16 sissy pantied RINOS to beat the pants suit off your infected pustulent psycho grandmother. Nyuk. Nyuk. Nyuk.

Hey. Mebbe she and Grampa Bernie will team up in 2020 and win your honor back. Could be. Country all fed up with winning and sich.

1 Like

You out working on civil war 2.0, or are you just going to sit behind your keyboard as a MAGAt coward?

Get busy!

What about you?

You seem to talk tough? You jointing the MAGAt Incel brigade with Hellsbane to bring about the end of Trumpism?

Why wait? You know the movement’s days are numbered as old ■■■■■■■ are easy to bag.

So, you guys going to get it going or just bitch and cash your social security checks?

Isn’t she younger than dip ■■■■ Donnie?

That being said, Hilldawg needs to go away.

His opponent was the dirtiest, scummiest, backstabbing, cringe worthy, lying, despicable, deplorable, crookedest, piece of trailer park trash to ever crawl out from under a rock.

1 Like

F

For God’s sake learn to spell. This isn’t Romper Room.

Huffing carpet glue and writing coherent comment yak don’t mix Ms. _Soze. Best to sober up.

1 Like