Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

But I thought they had assured us they did not meet any Russians?

Or that it was all about adoption.

Or that if a Russian did offer dirt they didn’t mean it?

Or if a Russian agent was working with the NRA to funnel cash and talking points to GOP leaders it was only because…?

Yea, because they were seeking to weaken 70 years of Western global leadership.

And you know what? MAGAt racist losers were happy to aid and abet them. Still are.

I recall Spinach from the old forum, but that was ages ago. Not sure about Pogo. Anyway, I also recall you as Hellsbane for the duration of my browsing the old forums.

Considering they were the same person, I’m sure you do.

Spinach came back as Pego Possussm after Goose banned him. Evidently he’s come back here as Old guy 3.0 since this is third time around.

I caught on quick, didn’t realize many had.

Just a few of us. He’s really taking pains not to sound like that Pogo character and switch up his style.

Naw. Seriously. You guys are cracking ME up. Carry on. Carry on. Not sure to be honored or what.

And I thought I was the only one here who spoke multiple langereges.

To answer the OP’s quesrion: Trump is a treasonous piece of ■■■■■ His heels will never dangle, but he should be marched out of the Oval Office with a rifle in his back.

1 Like

He is…

and those who have facilitated this are culpable.

1 Like

I get the feeling that at one of the CPAC meetings Russia had a whole floor of suites with hookers, cocaine, 18 year old boys, goats, and other assorted deviance, and everything was being filmed. They then turned the GOP leadership free on this floor and recorded it all, passing along a copy.

That deviancy that lurks in every rat bastard republican was their undoing.

Now, time for gallows…

Funny reading that from you.

Are you sure it is Spinach and not someone else like Duck?

In any case, the poster is doing nothing but trolling.

there is a couple of posters who decided to use today to become very active who follow that trend

If only it was possible to go a month without saying that. Or a week. Or day. Or hour.

Cite the specific statute under which you would charge him and explain how it applies.

1 Like

Believe what you like.

I do put things so eloquently if i say so myself, unlike the copy/past people.

Says the little troll.

Yeah, like I said, they were really great guys before that. lol