Why is Lavrov in Vietnam at the same time as Trump?

Which “one” what?

I’d say I’m sure he does, but I’m tired of getting posts flagged.

Admitting it though wouldn’t support this whole line of ‘debate’.

I know the difference and so what if the Russian’s had Trumps Polling. Why would they get better results than Trump or Hillary with internal polls? And where is any proof they used it?

I told you. You whined about “emails” instead of a single email.

And here you are using the “emails” after specifically pointing out that you were talking about “email” singular.

I don’t think you’re disingenuous. You just don’t debate well cuz you can’t be consistent with the premises that you think support your conclusions.

Well at least your not saying they didn’t share it.

Although experience says, no proof of use proves they never had it given to them.

Nice projection.
Now, which e-mail do you think caused Hillary the most harm? Which one was the public most outraged at?
and why didn’t Obama’s intel people stop it?>

Trump never begged for Putin’s help hacking Clinton’s emails over a PA at a rally on TV.

Oh. Yeah, actually he did.

Internal campaign polling data is impossible to find, because it’s proprietary, finer detail about target groups, etc. That’s why Russian intelligence asked Trump for it, and Trump handed it over. You would think you’d know this by now, after having it pointed out to you dozens of times.

Lol - and I’ve never written a negative post about Donald Trump :joy:

Nope!

Of course you are welcome to point to Trump’s “Where’s Waldo” comic relief regarding Hillary’s missing 30,000 emails, but that is a far cry from Trump begging Putin for help in hacking here emails.

Show me. Please oh Please.

Nice buzzword. Gives the appearance of a rebuttal.

Obama told Vlad to cut it out.
The FBI tried to warn the Trump campaign of possible Russian interference.
They told Trump Flynn had issues concerning Russian.
The entire intel community (under Obama, who knows under Trump) was trying to understand and deal with Russian interference.

You’re like the guy trapped on his roof in a flood who keeps turning down offers of help but the guy holds out that GOD will save him.

Of course the guy dies and tells GOD he was waiting to be saved.

GOD tells the moron, “I sent 5 boats to pick you off that roof.”

Called another one.

1 Like

Of interest to the government was the when and how Russia was involved in the election. One thing that they found was that ads and robo calls targeted certain areas where Clinton was ahead or even in the polls. That ran up some red flags about how the Russians had knowledge of where those specific areas were. The primary question was if Jared Kushner’s data group had passed information to the Russians.
From what I understand, internal polling data can get very specific when it focuses on individual voting areas. Having that information could greatly assist the Russians on where to target their anti-Clinton campaign. This might be one of the main areas where the Mueller investigation was focused.

Its never too early to start the 2020 campaign.

He didn’t ask. He didn’t request.

Hillary deleted 30,000 emails. Trump joked about Russians being able to find those deleted emails.

There was no request to hack Hillary’s server. She was no longer Secretary of State. There was no server to hack. It was already decommissioned. The emails were already deleted. Her hard drive had already been wiped clean with bleach bit.

So what exactly was Trump supposedly asking the Russians to hack??? :confused:

She did nothing wrong and the Russians letting us know what she did stole the election for Trump.

Seriously…you think facts are going to prevent us seeing this again?

They are simply regurgitating DEM talking points. I seriously doubt they know anything about the timeline or even heard Trump’s comments within the context of his rally.