Why is Lavrov in Vietnam at the same time as Trump?

Why would anyone need secret polling when it’s all over the place for free during elections or anytime… Obviously.

The ones Comey told you about. Oh wait. Nothing anybody says has any effect on an election.

I bet you can’t name one example of that… Or even why you think so…

I guess the State Department is useless.

You may have missed I said which “e-mail” that’s singular …But if you want to name the 5 most damaging e-mails I’m fine with that too…

“I don’t care. I believe Putin.”

1 Like

That must be why campaigns do their own polling, and freely share it.

You are making stuff up. That never happened.

You should read more carefully.

What flexibility did Obama use after the election?

Do you even ever know what the hell we are talking about here?

Then change the answer to, one of the emails Comey told you about. Forget about the others if you find more examples confusing.

Fat donald relies more on Russian intel than our own US intel, what can possibly go wrong?

What never happened?

Nice deflection… Just confirms what I thought.

Holding out on the word “begged” eh? The rest, as described, did happen. You know it happened. Saying it didn’t happen is making stuff up.

Pretty obvious that you don’t know the difference between internal campaign polling data and public polling data. LMAO.

1 Like

Wow… some of the dems are going to be really upset when the Mueller report hits…

They have totally invested in a complete fantasy…

1 Like

as if it’s all that different.

Send those “Jesus boxing hillary” ads to those guys…lol That will get Trump the votes…

LMAO!..

Which one was a lie?

The most of the dems know hillary e-mails were hacked,but can’t tell us how that hurt her campaign…

That’s pure dysfunction…