Why is Lavrov in Vietnam at the same time as Trump?

Nice answer. We’re not arguing about his motives (maybe it was a joke). It did happen.

Actually it didn’t. Trump never requested anyone to hack anything. It simply didn’t happen.

Toldya

1 Like

yep!

10 char

The ones that were spun to suggest the DNC rigged the primaries sure didn’t help.

The DNC did rig the primaries. Didn’t need DNC emails to state what was so painfully obvious to anyone who was paying attention.

Do you care that a foreign government stole private property of a US political organization?

I don’t understand the relevance of your question?

Do I wish foreign governments wouldn’t hack our computers? Do we hack their computers?

Welcome to the age of the internet and cyber warfare.

Geeze! :roll_eyes:

How do you think the Russians took it when he said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find…?

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

Weird, right?

…to find the missing 30,000 emails. Where’s Waldo?

And you seriously believe, if not for Trump’s “Where’s Waldo” moment, the Russians would not have hacked the DNC? Seriously?

:roll_eyes:

Isn’t the NYT missing Trump’s direction to do the hacking? You know; the one from his rally directing them to hack the Democrats? The one DEMs keep pointing to as proof of collusion with the Russians?

I think he knew they were working on it. Manafort, volunteer campaign manager, told him.

I can’t believe you’d think this was all ok.

So Trump knew Russians were hacking the DNC and he mentioned the 30,000 deleted emails as a result???

:confused:

Yup, because he’s an impulsive, Adderal addicted toddler.

Maybe he knew about it in advance…?

And couldn’t keep it to himself, narcissist that he is…

1 Like

Sure; let’s go with that. :rofl:

Why do you think Trump “hired” Manafort in the first place?

So is that the new DEM narrative?

Ninjahed!