Why is Lavrov in Vietnam at the same time as Trump?

Why do you think Trump “hired” Manafort in the first place?

So is that the new DEM narrative?

Ninjahed!

Let me guess. To collude with the Russians. :rofl:

100% correct. He’s like a 5 year old.

TDS would be more accurate.

I’m done. I have no interest in going down that rabbit hole of absurdity.

You are probably right.

A total coincidence that he pulled Russia’s name out of a hat, at the same time the hacking was taking place.

Also, the other Russian connections to his campaign were just happenstance.

1 Like

Of course. Why else would he select Manafort? And it it worked out so well for Manafort that he offered to do it for free. Why??? He was making money on the other end.

Out of all the 195 countries in the world, fat donald specifically picked Russia, I wonder why. :thinking:

1 Like

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press"

On or around that day Russians sent phishing emails to accounts at a domain used by Clinton’s personal office. They also targeted 76 email addresses on the domain used by the Clinton campaign, though the exact timing of both of those efforts is unclear.

But, like I said, you don’t care anyway so whatever.

Indictments, connections, lies and lies and lies, and actual prison time for Trump’s inner circle in no way will ever compare to Obama leaning over and saying he’d have more flexibility after the election. Trump Infatuation Syndrome has turned about 41% of the country into brain dead meatbags.

1 Like

Can they really not connect these very obvious dots?

1 Like

Denial, it’s a 5th Ave symptom.

2 Likes

Right! “Chile, I hope you find…” “Australia, I hope you find…” “Spain, I hope you find…”
But no. Why did he select Russia?

1 Like

And none of that would have happened without Trump’s “Where’s Waldo” moment.

Unbelievable. :roll_eyes:

As to caring, why would I care what someone with a serious case of TDS think?

Well uh it was because he was colluding with them. :rofl:

This is a neat trick…accusing Trump critics of having some type of mental disorder, when it is their hero who is two bricks short of a load.

1 Like

But seriously, why did he call out Russia, while they were simultaneously hacking the DNC? Coincidence? If not, how did he know?

No one is saying that, it’s not what this conversation is about. We are discussing intent. Not that I would expect someone completely blinded with adoration from TIS to be able to comprehend that.

Like I originally said, some people don’t care what he says or does. The important thing to preserve is their completely weird hardcore crush on Agent Orange.