Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

Thought they were the world’s 6th largest economy? What have they been pissing away their money on?

1 Like

By the term lousy parenting I’m talking the decision/actions by people that bring kids into the world along with the process of upbringing. For example, my cousin who was a complete loser died in his 30’s as a result of drugs. My aunt and uncle were not necessarily lousy parents in that my cousin always had a nice home to live in, food on the table, etc., but failed to give him structure and discipline along with enabling him in his downward spiral. Lousy parenting can entail many things like that.

1 Like

That’s because most of the big corporations, especially the tech companies, developed on the coastal states. The formation of those companies was the result of our capitalist system and had nothing to do with liberal policies. Also these states were not always blue. Ronald Reagan was the governor of CA.

1 Like

Debate please.

1 Like

This doesn’t get brought up as much as it should.

Sanctuary cities. Six figure pooper scoopers. Only in California could you find a profession scooping human feces off the street.

2 Likes

tough to admit we understand

Of course it is. Especially if you get a new flat screen out of it. :wink:

1 Like

Very true. You © believe you mean well. With the good intentions you encourage violence. Simply because you © think a soft hand and a nice chit-chat can solve all problems.

Anyone who has raised children knows that doesn’t always work. There is a time to take a soft hand and a time to have a sit down and talk.

Instances like this are not that time.

1 Like

It seems kind of circular, doesn’t it?

If it weren’t allowed, more would invest in the communities and there would be more jobs.

Maybe there is something I’m missing here. Then again, maybe not. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Quite so. So those that want to “express themselves” have to go to areas that do allow it.

3 Likes

This thread has been twisted.

The bottom line is: why DO mostly (see mostly) democrat towns have riots.

The answer is pretty simple. They allow it as though it is a “safe place”.

Riots would not be allowed in other areas. Ergo, the rioters don’t go there.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s it. The fabric of cities that are more conservative is woven to not create this problem. It’s not that they would deal with it harsher, IMO…it’s that it doesn’t come up at all? People are tend to be more fulfilled.

BAM…hammer…MEET nail! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will replace create with tolerate.

And IMO there is the answer.

I know…I heard you the first time and I was concluding the difference is a more fulfilling, happy and satisfying way of life that riots, just don’t come up?

I’m not sure, Smyrna.

I was just in a grocery store and a black man was speaking to his white co-worker saying thank God the riots haven’t come to this town… yet.

I wished him a good day and he did me. Both of us were sincere.

Yet, every town has MLK Blvd…ish. :woman_shrugging:

What I do know is that kind of behavior (rioting and looting) would be quashed in a heartbeat in my town.

So, people knowing this don’t even try.

2 Likes

Would you consider the town your referencing to be conservative in it’s nature? If so, I personally don’t believe it will happen because there isn’t a true reason to react violently?

Or the lack there of. A lot of issues within the black community stem from the war on drugs stripping fathers from children.

And its STILL not proof no matter how much you want it to be.