Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

For 60 years.

But don’t be so hard on DEMOCRATS. They only run the places with the

-highest taxes
-high murder rate
-most pollution
-worst education
-most crime
-highest incarceration
-worst drug problems
-most abortions
-worst public housing
-largest wealth disparity
-food deserts
-heat islands
-riot torn
-looting

And they tell everyone else how to live.

What’s wrong with that?

3 Likes

Mostly because your fedgov owns 50-90% of our states and won’t give it back. So they pay for its upkeep.

3 Likes

They only run in those areas?
Gee I thought that they ran in all districts in the USA.

I didn’t say “run in”.

I said they run those places (into the ground).

1 Like

And no Republicans in those areas to be found. Such a weak defense.

What big city is led by a republican?

As of May 2020, the partisan breakdown of the mayors of the 100 largest U.S. cities was 64 Democrats, 29 Republicans, three independents, and four nonpartisans .

About a 3rd are run by Republican…

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_mayors_of_the_top_100_cities_in_the_United_States

Link?

So 2 in the top 15 and none that are having any of this rioting. Thanks for the link.

I know a fair number of people who are poor and guess what, they don’t have kids. I also know a fair number of people in my generation who either chose not to have kids or if they did waited until their late 30’s, 40’s, and even 50’s, when they were economically capable. Again it’s is all about choices.

These Democrat towns are largely nonwhite. Go look at the statistics, over 70% of black children even today to single parents, nearly 50% of Latino children the same thing. Also many are born in poverty. Please tell who making the decision to have a child under those conditions?

The facts are that ANY society that has that situation is going to have many more problems. Does anyone here honestly think government raise all these children?

2 Likes

St. Louis, MO

Detroit, MI

New Orleans, LA

Jackson, MS

Baltimore City, MD

Newark, NJ

Birmingham, AL

Buffalo, NY

Baton Rouge, LA

Pittsburgh, PA

North Charleston, SC

Democrats win. The top cities with the highest homicide rates are all led by Dem mayors. :+1:

1 Like

Regions with higher salt water taffy sales have more shark attacks.

2 Likes

The basic flaw in the Guardian article is that congressional representatives do not run the cities, mayors do.

I checked and Jackson, Baton Rouge, Little Rock, and Cincinnati have all had Democrats for mayor since 2016. I did not bother checking the rest.

I would be surprised if more the one or two of the cities on the list have Republican mayors.

1 Like

So did I and I stopped at the top 11. I could have kept going but the point is made. Dem leadership and policies create cities of violence…period.

2 Likes

The basic flaw is that correlation does not equal causation and that articles and threads like this are for simple people.

2 Likes

Maybe cause we are constantly bailing out blue states

This is what happens when you have 50-year politicians, like joe biden, who take certain voters for granted.

They ain’t black.

Are you sure about that…Red states take out much more than they put in…

You saw my link? California the first to take. Maybe the rest of us could prosper if we weren’t giving to places like california.

Please explain how you arrived at this conclusion…what data and analysis did you do?