Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

What is sad is that I believe that not one of those who torched those buildings were thinking about George Floyd at that time. Like you, when I was growing up I would have never thought about doing any of the things that some young people do today. It really is sad.

1 Like

That is a valid point. I would argue that riots tend to happen in large populations. Larger populations tend to lean more left. That is just a fact, can’t explain it but we see it everywhere. Even Red states tend to have blue cities surrounded by red towns. I think that riots tend to manifest when a small percent of a large population gets angry enough to protest. Since the larger populations, that small percent is still a lot. We see that riots are caused when people stop thinking of themselves as individuals and more as collectives. So my theory would be that left leaning states have more people and more people increases the likelihood of riots happening. I don’t know, Not trying to make a point, I think the question is valid from the original poster. Valid enough that it is kinda fun to try to explore scientifically.

Romney & McCain both lost for the same reasons. They went left & squishy. They wanted approval from the leftist media more than they wanted their own base to vote for them. McCain called himself a maverick, Rush had a unique way of describing him in a parody: “Damn the republican’s, full speed ahead!” McCain & Romney was the last on my list of candidates. They was more coronated by the party than won the nomination. True to form, they both did a lot of pontificating that involved thumbing their noses at the base. Romney still is, McCain would be if he was still with us. I wish Romney to lose next election in the primary, along with a few other RINO’s.

1 Like

True, the family of George Floyd said their actions do not honor his memory. That bad cop hurt ALL of us, & a lot of good cops. The injustice is not an excuse for destruction & riot.

1 Like

I know I’m replying to myself, I had another point, notice how parties do that, coronate a candidate to their own peril. McCain, Romney, Clinton & now Biden. Personally I don’t think Biden has a prayer. McCain was DOA until he picked Sarah Palin. He almost made it with her, in spite of the left making her out to be the anti-Christ. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory from reverting back to himself a few days before the election. Suspending his campaign & the other stupid things he did at the end destroyed his chances. But, he couldn’t help himself. I think many of the RINO’s want to be in the minority. They want to stay in their office, & just go along with the left.

1 Like

Yes. We Democrats foster and encourage violence.

I believe that’s the answer you need to hear.

2 Likes

Back to the OP, the democrat run towns are usually always the ones with riots, looting, & anarchy. Why is that? I think it’s that they set back & allow it. No matter the reason, you can’t allow that. Arrest the first ones who turn violent, & it ends early. Ignore what they do, & they keep it up.

No, the dems don’t stop it from the start, & it escalates. They also have policies that turn their towns into rich/poor places with less & less middle class. It’s what they tolerate that makes their towns high crime areas & prone to getting burned down. These things happen in almost exclusively dem run areas. There IS a reason.

1 Like

You seem very certain in your position.

Try storming a police station to burn it down in a republican town. Just try it. Notice it doesn’t happen in a republican town. Try burning down a whole district in a republican town. That won’t happen either. The ones the police doesn’t stop the residents will. Just try to burn down my business or home. You will be met with force, me & my neighbors unless the police stop it first. That fact is understood & it doesn’t get attempted because it’s understood. A republican governor who allows something like that will lose the next primary. The dems will re-elect their idiots.

1 Like

Why are Red states poorest? Why do states that voted for Trump, you know, the ones that always cry about big government, depend the most on it and take most from it?

The same ‘Democratic’ cities you claim turn a blind eye to violence are the same cities where cops are most often cited for using excessive force on Black man or woman.

Go ahead, cram that into your narrative.

They ain’t black.

Wealth measured in dollar amounts are deceiving. It my area, you can rent/purchase a nice home, go out to eat every week, raise several kids, & own 2 cars with a 3rd the income in the leftist states. My new home cost under $60,000.00. The same home in NY or Cal. would be over a million. Also we don’t have much crime, & the homeless don’t crap on the sidewalk or live in tent cities.

3 Likes

Easy, it’s how dems run their towns. Dems don’t help black people. They only promise to. Actions speak louder than words.

You didn’t answer the question…Why do states that vote Republican, which are so against big government, depend on and take most from it…just a tad hypocritical wouldn’t you say?

Not at all. The fed gives out the welfare, the state doesn’t have control over everything. I know people who can work, but won’t. If they didn’t get a free ride they would work. Of course, I can’t wait to hear how I don’t care about the poor saying that. FYI: I’m ok with helping those who can’t work, but there is way too much abuse of the handouts. I have tried to hire people before who told me they can’t because they get a “check” but would be happy to get paid under the table.

1 Like

They hand it out with out it being requested? Why is more handed out to red states, is it just coincidence?

You didn’t get my answer. I answered.

You seem to have the 200 plus year issues of race, governance, law enforcement, equity and opportunity pretty well figured out.

Good luck with that.

Ciao.