Why is everyone insane?

That is correct, the US government admits that unidentified aerial phenomenon (aka UFOs) exist. Being unidentified does not mean that they are of extraterrestrial origin or that they have capabilities to control us. It simply means they don’t know what they are.

Whether they exert that control doesn’t preclude their control. Fact is, if they. outclass us as far as these reports indicate, they could control us. Maybe they aren’t interested, but maybe they are. Not to mention the absolute nightmare that they belong to some individual or nation. That they are extraterrestrial is the best option.

ill worry about when the U is changed to an I…

2 Likes

Or they don’t exist as a controlled technology.

Sorry don’t understand that.

Maybe they are ours. What better way to keep them a secret than to “admit” that we don’t know what they are?

2 Likes

The truth is out there.

Anomalous reading. Operator error. A lot of possibilities before we go to aliens or technology that seemingly breaks the laws of physics.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

No, sorry, multiple witnesses plus radar, flir, and even satellite. That is extraordinary evidence.

Are you for borders, or not?

Maybe they are part of the future Federation visiting from the future and restricted by the prime directive

You have set your bar pretty low.

1 Like

Can’t think of more compelling evidence short of capturing one, which is kind of difficult given their capabilities.

Here are some alternate explanations that don’t require technology far beyond our current capabilities or aliens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2021-05-29/navy-ufo-videos-skeptics%3F_amp=true

I am not saying they are definitely aliens and no, our adversaries managing to suck up all that electronic intel with drones and balloons doesn’t make me feel any better about it. It could be both. What Fravor and Dietrich encountered though, sure doesn’t sound like a drone or balloon.

The circle in a cube things, yes those are probably explained fairly well in that article.

This is a more reasoned analysis…if we assume the craft to actually exist.

However, in any event, utterly ridiculous to be in a panic over it.

I only see two options for the Fravor and Dietrich stories, they are both really accomplished liars and are putting out disinfo, or tic tacs are UAP with much more capability than we have or know about. No way, if they are being accurate, to pretend it was an ordinary drone or balloon.

Umm no it is not ridiculous to panic over even if it turns out to be Chinese or Russian drones. That would also be a national security nightmare. If you don’t understand why, read the adversary drone article I linked earlier.

Or they are mistaken? Isn’t that a possibility?

I’m very excited for this tech. In another 20-40 years, I’ll be replacing body parts with cloned replicas, and possibly vacationing to the moon (or even beyond).