Why is Bob Mueller milking it? I think I know

Rush and Fox…

NIce office and travel expenses…

You forgot to mention Hannity. Was that by design? Sean and Rush share the exact same opinion of the Mueller debacle.

You guys really need to stop spewing this fake crap. You have nada idea what he has found. Just because nothing has been leaked or reported yet you all assume that there is nothing. How stupid is that? Multiple bios on Mueller have stated how he only brings indictments when he has “rock solid” evidence that will stand up in court. And there have been multiple indictments and convictions due to his investigations.

Mueller is being paid $161,900/year by the US government… In the year prior to taking this post, he was paid $3.4 Million at WilmerHale.

Anyone who has any idea of the earning potential of an attorney with his credentials would never make the argument that he is doing this for the paycheck and travel expenses…

You don’t know that, though, do you? You certainly hope that is so.

People with small minds have no problem with doing that at all.

1 Like

Book deals and film rights. This Mueller is one smart cookie! :yum:

Is that what you will be saying next month when he still fails to present a case? What about two months from now? What about July? If nothing has been presented by Christmas 2019? How long is your patience for nothing going to last? Trump did not work with the Russians to fix the election. It did not happen. If it did, it certainly would not take over two years to connect the dots. There is no more information coming in to Mueller. He has had everything he is going to get for months.

I keep reading here that Mueller has been investigating for 2 years. Where are you getting that number from? The investigation began in mid May, 2017.

Good question. I did not mean to imply that Mueller has been in charge of the investigation for two years. But I am sure that he has access to all of the data acquired before he was appointed. Which I believe began sometime in the summer of 2016.

Mueller is cool…

yeah, he is milking that 150k a year job so he doesnt have to go back to making millions in private practice…

makes perfect republican sense…

No question about that! This is something we can agree on. He’s gonna need that coolness when he presents all of the “evidence” that he has collected. He will need to be cool as a cucumber. :joy:

You know that Mueller is just doing the job he was assigned. He has no dog in this fight. At the end, he presents his evidence and goes onto another job. He isn’t going to feel sad if there isn’t a mountain against Trump. And he isn’t going to jump for joy if there is.

Mueller has acted with a level of professionalism in his investigation that Trump could never hope to achieve. You notice instead of running around blabbing about every facet of the investigation to get cheerleaders, he’s got his head down at his desk getting his job done.

Meanwhile, Trump is running his mouth all over the place to get cheerleaders, It is quite a contrast.

I will wait until the investigation is complete. If Trump is innocent in any wrongdoing I will accept it.
Will you do the same and accept if there is clear cut evidence of any wrongdoing?
You opinion is noted. Film at eleven.

1 Like

Uh. There were like 13 Russians indicted, trumps campaign chairman indicted on money laundering / tax evasion (working with ukranian oligarchs), Flynn lied, who is george Popadopoulos, and they’re just getting started on Roger Stones connection to Wikileaks. :rofl:

The fact that you think the special counsel exists solely to present a case about Trump proves how off the rails you are

The investigation is already complete. Mueller is definitely not getting any new evidence as we speak. It’s dead in the water. Living on a prayer of something falling into Mueller’s lap. Right now he is desperately searching for some financial transaction to go after. Cuz Russia/Trump simply did not happen.