Why is Bob Mueller milking it? I think I know

Why did it seven different probes?

What new things did they uncover about the facts of Benghazi?

It was an intelligence failure that turned to tragedy.

Nothing in the investigation showed that anyone in the administration covered anything up nor were they criminally negligent.

So why were there seven separate inquiries?

1 Like

Nope. You are confused. Not what I am saying at all. If you want to know then you must ask. And you must ask politely. With sugar on top.

Well, here’s the thing.

We all watched the Benghazi investigations. We all know they didn’t end up the way you guys wanted, in terms of administration - but they certainly worked politically.

You are clearly applauding that fact - that the political effects of 4 years of Congressional investigations and millions of dollars resulted in the success that you were looking for, even though they resulted in absolutely nothing in terms of actual justice or accountability.

1 Like

Then you have no proof he is milking it. You made it up out of whole cloth.

That’s cuz I’m a very, very bad man. But you have convinced me. I’m changing my stripes. Any day he’s gonna find that missing link that has eluded him for many moons. Just wait. Any day now. Maybe he’ll find it in the New York Times? Or possibly a CNN report? The DNC sure hasn’t helped. Their report turned out to be a dud.

Who needs that when he has Manafort begging to come out of his cell to talk?

What difference does it make?

Before the pre-election quiet period all Trumpsters wanted was it to go away. It goes away at its predictable time for the predictable period and now all they want is for it to come back.

To talk about what? All of the data that the FBI missed that makes the connection from Trump to Russia? Is that what he’s gonna talk about? :joy:

The weather, I’m sure.

Hey, hey! I’m calling a foul. According to the news media, we are supposed to be nice to each other now. Are you purposely trying to hurt our feelings by calling us Trumpsters? Would you kindly start referring to us as MAGA-mites? That would be the polite thing to do. Thanks in advance.

That sounds offensive. Mites are disease carrying parasites.

Good point. How about MAGA-mights? Cuz we be mighty. Do you like that one better?

Seems self-serving. Besides, it’s not for us to decide. There’s an ancient playground ritual and the name chooses to you.

1 Like

The funny thing is no one knows a thing about this investigation, where it went, or what they found. It’s been a tight ship all the way. All I know is Trump and his state media propaganda machine Fox News have tried their very best to discredit the investigation the entire time which sends off red flags. Mueller was a stand-up guy, an honorable Republican, a patriot…until the indictments came lol. That’s when Fox changed their tune and started doing the bidding of their master in the white house. An innocent man with nothing to hide wouldn’t give two sh**s about this investigation, not obsess over it day after day trying to brainwash his dullard lemmings on Twitter with the Nixonian “witch hunt” phrase lol.

2 Likes

We know that they don’t have enough to make a case. If they did, why would they be sitting on it? It’s been two years. I seriously doubt that anything new has been revealed for months. Maybe we will get to see it before the second coming of Christ?

I don’t know and neither do you. Are you going to make something up again?

To hear some of you people talk it’s like you think this is some Law & Order episode where Mueller’s team is supposed to give the cretins of America monthly updates on what he has, who he’s interviewing, what avenues they’re investigating, etc. That’s not how criminal investigations work son. These investigations take time. Watergate took years. Iran-Contra took years. Even Bill Clinton’s BJ in the oval office took over a year lol. When you have this many people and avenues to go down it’s going to take time and no, they’re not obligated to give you updates before the commercial break lol.

3 Likes

Okay. It’s all coming out soon. Somehow the Russians couldn’t influence the election without the help of private citizen Trump. I can’t wait to find out what critical thing he did that they could not do themselves! I can’t wait! I hope we get it before the Great wall of China crumbles.

Probably. :man_shrugging:t6: