Why have laws if libs don't want to follow em?

I can’t imagine FB really cares; my daughter has an account in the name of her pet Ball Python. :blush:

Closet racists, who are afraid of people of color.

4 Likes

Oh, they do. These flag wars weren’t conceived in the forums. :wink:

I’ve never had a FB account. Reading this makes glad I never did. I hear so many people complain about it but they stay with it.

Yep…multi tier justice system.

I have better methods of keeping my privacy intact than most people. I can’t help but shake my head at some of the things people post publicly over there. lol

She (D)idn’t mean to break the law though. :wink:

People have lost jobs over FB postings. Crazy

Oh yes…that’s a great example.

What did he get…a fine? If my memory serves me correct a 10 thousand dollars. For stealing goverment documents.

A lot of very gewd boys in this thread

Yeah…the person President Obama labeled as THE most qualified candidate to ever run for the oval office was to stupid to actually “intend” to break the law.

4 Likes

I have lost count of the number of warnings I have given people about those personal data mining posts. It seems like some people lose their minds when they are on FB. They freely share information with the world that they would never share with a stranger in person.

2 Likes

Funny

No big (D)eal, she must’ve just been having a senior moment. I hear she’s been having those lately. :wink:

Ouch.

Can you imagine her as pres,with resources she would have had?

Her vindictiveness would made Obama out to be a choir boy.

Oh ■■■■ I said Choir boy…bad Conan bad.

I wonder if she’d have placed her husband on the payroll? I mean…he’s excellent at swindling Haitians out of their donations from around the world. Surely…that talent is worth something in her almost administration?

2 Likes

That was after he said she would say anything to get elected.

Want to hear something whacked google “Justine Sacco” one tweet upended her life, because in the new pc religion - there is no forgiveness or redemption.