Why have laws if libs don't want to follow em?

We really need a one and only thread venting about perceived wrongs about the Dems aka angry men shake their fists at the sky. It will be a perfect place for the broad brushing often done here.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159898201018834944

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, Russia seems to have gone dark. Run silent. Run deep.

The links aren’t matching up with the post count in this thread. I haven’t seen anything wrong. Oh well. :thinking:

What…it’s not right that one person can delete thousand and thousand of emails, that were under a Congressional subpoena, destroy the devices, be questioned but not placed under oath, all those around her given immunity…by an FBI detective that was clearly biased for this same person being questioned, with the intent to clear her of all charges, allowing her to continue to run for office, all while being insanely antagonistic and desiring to ruin her political opponent? I don’t get it. What’s wrong with that?

3 Likes

Trump is so eighth grade school yard “I’m not that, you are that”.
He does it every time.
And he thinks it works.
Ha.

1 Like

Yet Sandy Berger merely accidentally stuffed classified documents into his socks and underwear … it could have happened to anyone … if they are liberal, that is. Go figure.

2 Likes

I hate it when I step in classified material and it gets stuck in my sock!

3 Likes

Lying to Congress is a crime too, but they lie even while grilling the people they call up before them. It’s always interesting when the person in the hot seat is from the FBI. :wink:

There’s a few laws they like … illegal cross the border meh … don’t report something on your taxes go straight to jail and do not collect $200.

1 Like

It could come down to that. Liberals have no ethics. That’s why I don’t have a lot of so-called freinds on Facebook.

My favorite is when they report you for not using your real name. lol

That’s scary. We know that’s what’s going to happen. To punish their enemies and use new law as political weapon. It’s their MO.

They are stalking the Democratic primary candidates. That was their point of entry in 2016; why mess with a successful strategy?

Or we are afraid of brown people.

Who the hell talks that way?

I don’t know a single Latino that refers themselves in that way. Not one, not family members or those I’ve worked with over decades. It’s seems only libs refer to them as brown.

2 Likes

Another software glitch developing? Alert admin.

1 Like

Seems to me we should have different laws. Laws for black? Laws for women, laws for Latinos and Hispanics. Laws for libs…Oh scratch that last one. And lots of laws for whites…specially if you’re white male.

My cover is that I am in a joint account with my wife. She’s a liberal and they can’t touch me without touching her too. :wink:

1 Like

Some libs kept trying to report me for not using my real name on FB, so I appealed the decision citing concern for my safety over being stalked, and now my alias remains. :sunglasses:

Ain’t that the truth. But it seems to be effective on minds of youth in this country. But again that’s part of mental molestation they use. It takes years, if ever for em to recover and realized how they were abused.