Why fox news is sooo important

Fox News viewers are scared of their own shadows.

I quote the part that I am responding to. But I will consider your request. Here is my whole point in a nutshell.

1. There are 6 networks. Conservatives believe that 5 of them are biased and 1 of them is not.

2. There are 6 networks. Liberals believe that 1 of them is biased and 5 of them are not.

3. There are 6 networks. Realists believe that 6 of them are biased and 0 are not.

If they’ll answer the questions posted they are always given ample opportunity to do so. They get interrupted when they dodge the question and take off on a tangent.

They get interrupted because they’re making a good point. They interrupt to rebut, not to bring them back on topic.

Nice try.

Yes. But my shadow is pretty scary. It looks just badass as I do. :man_farmer:

Plus I carry a pistol everywhere I go. I have not used it on my shadow yet. But who knows?

Funny how libs call FOX viewers as hateful/resentful when all they spout is hate and resentment.

Need proof? Read this thread.

Yep. Internet bravado. Takes such guts to hide behind a screen name.

Fox has what plants crave.

Here is my whole point in a nutshell.

1.There are 6 networks. Conservatives believe that 5 of them are biased and 1 of them is not.

2.There are 6 networks. Liberals believe that 1 of them is biased and 5 of them are not.

3.There are 6 networks. Realists believe that 6 of them are biased and 0 are not.

I need proof. Which post said Fox viewers were hateful/resentful? I must have missed it.

But you only sound like one of the networks. How does that happen?

And that is different from CNN how?

1.There are 6 networks. Conservatives believe that 5 of them are biased and 1 of them is not.

2.There are 6 networks. Liberals believe that 1 of them is biased and 5 of them are not.

3.There are 6 networks. Realists believe that 6 of them are biased and 0 are not.

I’m a liberal and I think they’re all garbage. I’ve been saying it for years. I’ll say it again. They’re not news. They’re expanded op ed pages. I like op Ed’s but they’re not news.

It’s a serious problem that people can tune into one channel and maintain their bubble. It doesn’t matter what bubble that is. They’re all bad.

What are the 6 networks? MSNBC, FOX, CNN… and?

I’m not here to judge the viewers of any other network. I’m not really interested in being judged either. All I’m saying is that both sides need to be represented. Without Fox, that does not happen.

ABC, NBC, and CBS.

I agree that there is bias everywhere but I think Fox takes it to another level, and it’s in the odd place where its opinion side will say the exact opposite of what it’s news side says just hours earlier. Watch Shep and Hannity, it’s a different reality on the same network. If Fox were a real news network they’d probably have a problem with that but it sells enough apparently. Sean’s having fun and Shep doesn’t take him seriously.

What percentage of people under the age of 50 use TV as their primary news source? I’ll have to investigate that.

1 Like

There are no “Real” news networks. They have all chosen sides. Which only works if we have both sides represented.

Case in point.