Why Donald Trump will win 2020

Uhm, that article is from October. Mine are from January. The Democrats are outraising the Republicans. That’s just a fact.

You are using categories like “fake” and “facts” but what numbers can you back it up with.

A key to understanding why people tell pollsters they are not benefits from the current economy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/09/26/income-inequality-america-highest-its-been-since-census-started-tracking-it-data-show/

The Gini Index – which measures income inequality – is at an all time high under Trump – and it is substantially higher in the US than in the rest of the developed world. Every Republican tax cut has contributed to this trend, as the gains in the top 10% and top 1% of income have been hugely great than among middle class or working poor Americans.

So. I talked accomplishments, I talked models, and I talked money. What else can I say. I believe I have made my case.

I shall return to this when I return

So in essence he is data mining. I respond to an ad, that says text Trump now to something something something something…and bam…they have my phone number and they can then campaign directly to my cell phone.

Or conversely they can get my email because I simply respond to a pop up ad on my computer. Who unwittingly gives away their personal information, such as email or cell number to an ad?

I guess it is true when they say that Trump won on the backs of the under educated. Do you know how many times my 80 year old mother calls me and says I got this email should I respond to it. Or I got this text message is it something I have to worry about? My rule of thumb…if I don’t know who it is that is emailing me, or calling me…I don’t respond.

This is quite an interesting strategy Parscale forumlated…And it, I am sorry to say, speaks quite well to what I said initially, Russia didn’t hack our elections, I suppose they may have helped hack our electorate…If indeed that The campaign used Russian Bot Farms to do some of this stuff. I never believed that Russia changed votes or added votes for Trump…I do believe that they affected the election by using these tools…to affect the electorate.

1 Like

False.

Your two articles are dated.

The Dem field is smashing Trump in fundraising even before you add in Bloomberg.

1 Like

In the 35 months since Trump has been sworn in we have created 6.668M jobs!!

That’s an impressive feat and it is certainly worth celebrating.

It’s not quite the 8.128M jobs created in the last 35 months under Obama, but it is impressive nonetheless. Yay jobs!

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I already listened to it…the first time you posted this. He’s Data Mining…which I guess is legal and OK…but it takes advantage of the under educated…those who have no damn clue as to what happens to their personal information when they respond to something like that.

Thanks for your lengthy response. I…know how to click on a video…He Parscale, said that when someone responds to an ad that says text Donald Trump now, he then has their phone number, he can then send them more ads, requests for campaign donations, to join the fight.

He affects the unwitting electorate with these data mining systems. He’s a genius. The face of Democracy has changed with these guys. No longer is it about the candidate, but it’s about the goods I can get the electorate to believe.

5th Avenue Syndrome is truly a Thing I guess. It doesn’t matter when your phone tells you all you need to know. Glad I don’t listen to mine.

But again thanks for that riveting response.

1 Like

Well, you could talk about how his statements and deeds do not sway voters. How calling our military leaders “wimps and babies” really do not impact the vote of our military gals and guys. How demeaning our foreign service or intelligence folks really does help him. How his treatment of our allies doesn’t make a difference, even when he becomes a punch line overseas. How being cozy with the likes of Putin, Erdoğan and Kim makes him look like a strong leader of our country. I could go on, but you get the idea.

1 Like

I think you should keep going on!

Better still, how about starting a thread where folks here can discuss each of the issues you raise, and provide proof from a variety of sources on the aftermath of each thing he’s done. (I tried it months ago but it never gained any traction. Perhaps you will succeed!)

Trump will have an Electoral College advantage again. I give him about a 60% chance of winning the Electoral College again.

How so? What advantage does he have?

Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin. At least two of these states will likely go for Trump again.

RCP Average:

Florida: Biden 51, Trump 49
Michigan: Biden 50, Trump 44
Wisconsin: Biden 49, Trump 45

Yeah, it’s early. But interesting.

Bidens up almost 10 in Pennsylvania

1 Like

So you’re prepared to refute?

HALT! That is a false statement. His statements and deeds swayed enough voters to get him elected president, and they continue to sway enough voters to fill up so many coliseums every week at rallies that the Rolling Stones might be starting to get jealous of his crowds. He may not sway YOU but he sways hundreds of millions or others…

Hundreds of millions eh. I’m sold

1 Like

Not false. A one month old article on this topic is not dated. Give me a break.

December 19, 2019

October 1
Trump campaign, RNC breaks fundraising record with massive $125M third quarter haul

And since the Dems are raising more than the Republicans they’re coming out ahead. Do you understand that?