Why does Trump refuse to release his tax returns? House Dems want to know

:rofl: U so mad

Reading trump is like reading a six-year old. He is very simple.

PROJECTION. Think of all the names he attached to others. It was usually a label that was more appropriate for him: Especially LYIN’ Ted and CROOKED Hillary.

And I have long since stopped givng any kind of pass to trump supporters for this reason or that. At this point they ALL have to know what a scumbag he is, yet they keep supporting him. That’s on THEM, and I have zero regard for them anymore, as they have no real regard for our country given their support of this incompetent lying grifter.

2 Likes

The IRS is not concerned with CONFLICTS OF INTEREST that could indicate a dishonest President is doing another country’s bidding AGAINST THE U.S. to suit his own interests.

THAT is why we need to see his taxes—now more than ever before given all the revelations about his highly unethical behavior.

Because he can.

Is there anybody left that didn’t receive immunity?

The russian investigation was stared by a Trump Appointed DOJ.

1 Like

This may be the stupidest thing ever posted on the internet.

Trump nor any other presidential candidate has any obligation to release their tax returns but he stated time and time again he would release his tax returns and he didnt. In my world that is called a lie and someone who lies so blatantly has a serious integrity problem.

Obviously Trump has something to hide and at some point his tax returns will be made public even if its anonymously on the internet. I wonder how much Hannity would continue to support Wikileaks if they ended up doing that?

2 Likes

Are you forgetting the investigation BEFORE the election?

I recommend that you don’t use sources that use words like: everyone, all, only, never, always. I also recommend not using those words unless they actually apply. Case in point: “…the ONLY purpose for the “investigation.” Show us an NBC or even a FOX quote that says that.

Nope. This was all about Russia. The claim was that Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation. Remember?

Trump told NBC News’ Lester Holt on national TV two days after he fired Comey that he was thinking about “this Russia thing” when he decided to terminate the FBI director

Yep. And it’s all perfectly legal. He can fire him for any reason or no reason. He serves at the pleasure of the President.

That’s not true. He can’t fire someone to obstruct justice. Not saying that’s why he fired Comey, just pointing out the President can’t fire anyone for just “any reason”.

From Mueller’s appointment, bolded for your reading convenience.

“any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation”.

No, he’s doing it because he must.

And what justice was obstructed? And it did absolutely nothing to end the investigation. Not a thing. So there’s that. The dems case has to be better than rock solid. It cannot be based on assumptions. Are they waiting until after the president gets his next supreme court pick? Everyday they wait, the president gets more judges. Wake me when they move beyond complaining.

Didn’t I just say, “Not saying that’s why he fired Comey.”

Wake me when you quit building strawman.

I wouldn’t release mine either.

“He’s hiding something …”

( spit! )

In this day and age witch hunts and spinning, every line is subject to being twisted into a federal crime.

We all know that’s what would happen.

He never said that he wouldn’t release them he said that he would release them once they are no longer under audit…

This is an example on how Trump slowly gets his supporters to accept his lies…