Why does Trump refuse to release his tax returns? House Dems want to know

Wrong. Nobody has been convicted of collusion which is the ONLYpurpose for the “investigation.” So the evidence of a hoax is pretty damned strong.

False. Should I post Mueller’s appointment letter?

Would the IRS know if he had valued the property differently on separate and different documents though?

And if he did, someone’s going to care. If not the IRS, anybody who loaned money based on inflated valuations. Either that or he did lie to the IRS and now they know.

You could get some real news and still be a conservative or republican or whatever you are.

That may be true in elections but I think that’s insider trading on Wall Street.

The investigation was initiated because of the bogus dossier. That was the excuse to begin it. Of course they added as much to it as they could because they knew the Russia thing was a hoax. Basically creating a witch hunt by any definition that you choose. They had to search for something real. So yes, you are factually correct. I accept your premise.

What source do you recommend for unbiased reporting? I posted a report from NBC today. Does that count?

Who is this “they” you keep talking about?

The Hillary campaign and the justice department. They are the ones who created the lie about Russia.

Uh no thats not ethical and says more about you than me…

And also it depends it may be illegal depending on what was known…

But no it ahouldnt be ignored at all

I guess we can only hope the Hillary campaign and justice department face consequences. All those guilty pleas are from good honest people caught up in a clandestine conspiracy.

Good grief…

Oh, no. Collusion is still a very big issue. Finances are, too.

They are guilty. But the investigation was never intended to get them. It was designed as an “insurance policy” against the President as one of the lead FBI investigators put it. They fired him, but why is he not sitting in a prison cell right now? God only knows.

Because there’s inadequate evidence to support any criminal charge. God knows this, and so do you.

So why exactly was he fired?

You’re wrong, Mueller’s investigation started after fat donald fired Comey.

2 Likes

So show of hand here.

Who owns property and has tried to tell the state the value of said property when it comes to property taxes? how well did it work when you went in and told them they valued the property wrong when it came to taxes?

Who owns a busines? When it comes to loans, how many banks take your word for what the property is worth and doesn’t get an independent appraisal of said property and/or business equipment to make sure they can get their money back if you start not making payments and they need to forclose?

And for the love of god, can someone please show me on any income tax for the box and/or schedule that you put the value of real property.

Why all the secrecy and lies about Russian contacts from so many in Trump’s orbit?

Muellers did, but the FBI was investigating Don well before that.

There’s a reason it isn’t called the “shallow” state.

Them thar.libs is an insidious bunch. Able to make multiple innocents plead guilty.