Why does this administration think more Foreign Dependency is the Answer

what data?

1 Like

Heyā€¦ why donā€™t you argue with positions I have actually held instead of what you think I have had.

Go back and read what I have said about Kavenaugh during his confirmation instead of making up ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Dude I ve been reading your stuff on this forum since the old board.

Your a reliable mouthpiece for leftist crap.

Sorry IMHO the primary value of your commentary is to know the latest talking points.

4 Likes

Nah manā€¦ go back and read what I said about Kavenaugh and donā€™t make up what my arguments are.

I donā€™t know the environmental impacts of allowing this mining project to go forwardā€¦

The view from the outsideā€¦

If the authoritarian left is committed to pushing this country toward all the green stuff and the renewable stuff we had better be finding ways to find the raw materials here in the good oleā€™ USA.

Interesting choice of words.

LOL too funny

Data can easily be manipulated and the training?

Oil, wheat, sunflower oil, corn. Yep, all imported from Russia & Ukraine. Starting to see the prices of fuel escalating?
How about $20.00 for a loaf of bread if you can get it.

What happened to America first.

Just empty,words?

Allan

The contents of that post are beyond belief.

Sweetheart deal for Chilean billionaire from our beloved former president.

America first?

Allan

Do you know the whole story?

ā€œThat move followed discussions between Antofagasta executives and senior administration officials. The billionaire AndrĆ³nico Luksic, whose family controls Antofagasta, also rented a $5.5 million house in Washington to Ivanka Trump, the daughter of former president Donald J. Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, early in the Trump administration when the couple was first moving to Washington, D.C.ā€

Chile first?

Lol.

Allan

1 Like

Precisely. The stakes are pretty high.

Meh, whats a little water contaminationā€¦ But remember when someone was upset because windmills would ruin his view and tried to get them stopped?

1 Like

Truman, Eisenhower, Brandon. Which of these three is NOT capable of leading a country through a Cold War?

1 Like

A Trump can only get elected in good times. Steady growth in the 2010s left people bored enough to elect a troll. There will only be serious candidates during a cold war.

Edit:
I blame dust on my screen for turning Truman into to Trump.

I do not want Trump to get the Republican nomination. As to a Cold War President, anyone would stand out in front of Brandon or Kamala. The motto of the next President will not be Woke and Green. Itā€™s too serious for that.

1 Like

How do we know itā€™s to US mining standards?

That seems to be the point under debate.

Going full steam into green stuff is the most serious you can get for the next cold war. One cyber attack in one company put fuel infrastructure for the entire southeast on life support last year. The more we can electrify transportation infrastructure, the more robust our economy will be to disturbances.

1 Like