Why does this administration think more Foreign Dependency is the Answer

Apparently decades of Biden family corruption don’t matter to you.

2 Likes

The proof… the soggy laptop… you guys are so easy.

I’ll bet it has something to do with Brandon believing Putin just raided Russia. :roll_eyes:

This is your POTUS Brandonites.

1 Like

What difference does “Chilean” make?

So much better to do it where you can’t see it?

I would agree that the lease should go to a US company, if there was one.

One of the most out of touch comments in the history of this forum.

2 Likes

Why?

Nah… the entire “Joe Biden is sooper corrupt” thing is built out of a willful misunderstanding of Shokin and a laptop of soggy origins.

It is funny how easy it all is.

The argument seems to be over whether Twin Metals’ plans will prevent acidic runoff from leaching into big water reservoirs. Twin Metals says yes it will…environmental scientists say no.

Are any of you here environmental scientists? Do you know enough to judge whose claim is more based on science?

If Twin Metals is wrong, and another precious resource…water…is contaminated, are you prepared to write that off as the “cost of doing business”?

Or are you just making assumptions based on your own a priori truths?

By the way I am not coming down either in favor of or against this decision. The reason? I don’t know enough information upon which to base an opinion.

My guess is…many of you who have come down one way or another don’t have the information either, and are letting your political biases sway you into making an opinion.

1 Like

What’s not funny is how so many are blind to the truth that completely surrounds them and only see the lying narratives being presented.

1 Like

when it comes to government corruption brandon inc far outperforms

the denial… russia hoax… the masters love you guys

3 Likes

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Your “obvious conclusion” is just your fantasy scenario that you’re upset about even though you made it up. You get that right?

Is that not precisely what the “environmental scientists” are doing?

1 Like

They exist.

Your point?

So do “mining scientists”

Coming from a peddler of the trump Russia collusion lie…the Kavanaugh lies…from all the fake crap you and your cronies have tried to sell over the last few years I shall ascribe your smartest guy in the room certainty all the credit it deserves…

None.

3 Likes

They at least have the data and the training.

I guarantee that almost of the people here have either and are just having a knee-jerk political reaction.

I’m not going down your “truth is unknowable” rabbit hole today, but by all means feel free to indulge yourself.

then you should have no problem identifying those without a political agenda who are “concerned”.

So do mining scientists.

Of course.

It’s your rabbit hole. A priori