Why does the U.S get stuck with ALL of the blame for slavery?

Also we might remember no country had the drama queens of the KKK and well documented injustice other than South Africa, but there, you didnt have the popular contrary view till more recently.

You seem to be upset that America has a America forced historical education system

no one is taught that America invented slavery, they talk about slavery in the force of U.S history because you live in America.

just like Canadian are taught about slavery in the force of British history we learn more about the Central America slavery and political in England then we do about the U.S because that is OUR history.

Yes, necklacing was big in S. Africa. Woodrow Wilson caused the revival of the KKK>>

Wilson was President in 1913. Are you saying that the KKK had suffered a demise previous to that?

EDIT: I see whatt you are talking about. Thanks.

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-second-klan/

Why does the U.S get stuck with ALL of the blame for slavery?

The answer is bekez of stupid pointy headed white liberals who hate America and have nothing better to do than to clone themselves using dumb little kids, pod people style.

Sooner or later the dems are going to retake power…which means the radical progressives take power. When this happens the doomsday scenario will be swift…for they have MUCH stored up hate and anger.

Ya’ll ain’t seen nothing yet.

Thank God and all blessings be upon Trump for postponing the night of the long knives for the other 70 to 80% of the nation.

We have already seen how to the left in power, the Constitution is only so much toilet paper.

You think these lunkheads on here are only trolling and are kidding. Don’t be fooled .They are serious. All they need is the power and then all your protestations be dimmed. They’ll laff you right off the planet.

Should there be European guilt lol?

British kid are taught that America is to blame for slavery in the British colonies?

So many words and nothing said.

European don’t feel guilty about genocide they love that ■■■■■

You’re one of the gutless wonders I’m talking about.

There is nothing European like more then hating people based on pointless social structures (Race, Ethnicity, etc)

No. America was imply real estate owned by your ancestors in the U.K. A continent is not responsible. The Brits (Canadians), the French, Portuguese etc. are entirely responsible. It was their idea.

so the Portuguese are responsible for the 3/5th compromise?

America took ownership for slavery in America the day they became their own nation and didn’t outlaw it,

What about the rest of the world who did not outlaw it? Do they own it more or less? Which slave owning country did not take ownership?

You don’t think British, French, Spanish children are taught about Slavery in the Colonies when they go to school?

basic education is forced on host countries history not world history outside of large events.

I grew up in Canada, I wasn’t taught that Slavery was all America fault, for the record we barely were taught anything about American history because it isn’t important to my basic knowledge of Canada.

William Wallace drank whiskey you ignorant wretch.

No. It was actually englishmen. The sons of english plantation owners from the West Indies. Same place as that piece of garbage Hamilton.