Why does the U.S get stuck with ALL of the blame for slavery?

Good Lord, another one. Will the ignorance never end? Who is teaching this stuff?

For over a 1000 years European children feared being taken as slaves by Islamic invaders. They set up the global slave trade. Europe ended it. Learn some historyā€¦

So, you donā€™t think they should have made the 3/5 compromise to free themselves from monarchy?

how many statues to honor the people that fought to maintain slavery were erected in europe?

Deep Thoughts

You mean like Caesarā€¦ Or any monarch who owned serfs?

A bunch.

Gladstone got a plaque though.

America government for a period of time favored slavery own it everyone else in the world does the same with their history

so at no point in history did Europe take part in slavery of other humans?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/12/british-history-slavery-buried-scale-revealed

Educate yourselves on english slavery.

I did educate myself on it when I want to public school, we where taught about British slavery in the Colonies the sugar plantation were brutal, America was the only place in which slaves death rate was lower then birth-rate.

no one forced America to own or take part in slavery, you did that on your own.

own your history.

Why does the US get stuck with all the blame for slavery in the US?

Thatā€™s a head scratcher.

Englishers. The slavery was here before the country.

and you didnā€™t end it in 1776.

no, none of those fought to maintain slaveryā€¦

and those people became American when they won the war, and kept the system of slavery in place. own your history good or bad.

Ceaser took like 250 thousands slaves from Gaul aloneā€¦

America better not build any monument to him then.

also Ceaser is a well known ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  of history.