Why does the U.S get stuck with ALL of the blame for slavery?

That’s where your wrong. White liberals bitch and whine about slavery as much as anybody else. In the U.S. that is. The rest of the world has moved on.

1 Like

Saying the kkk is active is misleading. They are hardly a thought or threat to anyone other than the minds of liberals.

A.k.a. white guilt

Isn’t that the guy who got his balls cut off and was drawn and quartered? Can’t remember Mel Gibson makes good movies.

The internet and others’ sarcastic question styles.

So good of a post Sneaky I had to reply twice.

For the record one white dude drinking ■■■■■■ liquor does not a stereotype make! Just saying.

So not a single example you have shown… from ceasar to an american indian… has been an example of anyone who has fought to maintain slavery like the confederacy did…

… fought a war with itself to end it.

And oppression still continues:
New Crime: Picking Dandelions while Black.

This 87 year old black woman was brutally attacked by police. She was just cutting some plants. No Justice. No Peace. This is why we can’t stand for the American flag.

I know this may be a little off topic, but one weird thing about Japan, specifically millennial Japanese and younger is their love and emulation of black hip-hop culture. Hell, even some have done the same with Jamaican dancehall culture. There are a few Reggae/Dancehall sound systems(ex. Mighty Crown) out of Japan that have battled and in some cases beat some of Jamaica’s and the UK best Reggae/Dancehall Sound system DJ’s. It’s actually quite amazing to me. LOL!

My wife was a military brat and was born there.

1 Like

Where did you pick up this ridiculous meme

Someone needs to speak out. This black woman was minding her own business when someone (probably white) called the police on her. THIS MUST END.

You realize that a lot of these articles about actual black people are based on white calling cops on black people simply being there. The fact that police sometimes act stupidly or that black cops often mistreat blacks even worse than white cops isn’t up for debate. It does not mean that there is no racist police. It also does not mean that white folk aren’t being racist. The meme is dumb not because it is stupid but because it purposesfully and poorly satirizes by oversimplification

Their love of Black American music predates hip hop. I dont have time to find good clips of Japanese blues bands but here is an example.

There is such a thing as white guilt. Fortunately it afflicts only racially obsessed liberals. We conservatives are living our happy lives guilt free. Care to join us? Cmon in, the water is fine.:us:

1 Like

No major industrialized country had to fight a massive war to end slavery.

We did.

No major industrialized nation had the after-effects of slavery linger for over 150 years after the slaves were freed.

We did.

As was said elsewhere, these issues dwarf those of which countries was engaging in the slave trade, etc.

Nor are we getting ALL the blame for slavery…simply slavery that happened here.

Well he did say segregation was one factor
Lmao

Slavery simply happened in the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere Africa and Asia. And the most of the world. Even native American Indians had slaves and prisoners from raids they did on other tribes. We don’t have some special guilt that the rest of the world doesn’t. The difference is that the rest of the world has moved on. We insist on wallowing in it.

Don’t have to tell me twice. I am all in

Not lucky to be sold into slavery in Africa, but they were lucky they were not sent to south America or an Islamic country.