WHY Does Anyone Need to Announce Their "Pronoun" Upon Introduction?

It absolutely does. Women make up a majority of my operating environment. I will not stand idly by while you progs degrade and diminish women and their struggles.

Maybe Dolezal and Krug xould be co-NAACP Person’s of the Year?

1 Like

When it comes to sports and some other areas, I agree. But Jenner changing her name and pronouns has literally no affect on you and the women you know.

Woman of the Year was a male.

#istandforwomen

According to GLAMOUR magazine. :joy: Just cancel your subscription, problem solved.

Here are some of the hard-hitting GLAMOUR stories you’ll miss after you cancel:

No, the problem is not “solved”. You are still defending this nonsense. Obviously I have a lot of work to do.

#istandwithrealwomen

1 Like

A very firm stance.

The Woman of the Year Award issue that you keep bringing up is solved. Or do you think GLAMOUR should be cancelled because they don’t use your approved pronouns?

Indeed.

Easy example. Bruce Jenner can be a male without a penis, he can never be a woman and therefore cannot be “Woman of the Year”. It’s in the name.

And your ilk caused and defends it.

2 Likes

Ah, the good old days when progs pretended to care about women…

Thanks for the bump.

1 Like

According to GLAMOUR magazine. :rofl: Why do you care so much what the editors of a fashion magazine think? Just ignore them.

:smile: :+1:

#istandforrealwomen

1 Like

Hey progs! When you’re reduced to a skeleton, the anthropologist is going to see an eyebrow ridge that indicates a male or female decedent.

They’re going to see pelvic bones that identify a male or female. A male decedent cannot have parturition scars that indicate one or more full term births.

For a majority of human beings, chromosomal testing will result in XX or XY. Yes there are anomalies like XYY, XXY, X, etc., but they’re a small fraction of humanity.

I’m sick and tired of you guys forcing your reality defying mental illnesses on the general population, most of whom probably have zero interest in it. New students now must write their “preferred gender pronouns “ on every gosh darned thing.

Take this forced acceptance of mental illness and shove it!

2 Likes

$95K for forcing a teacher to use preferred pronouns.

Common sense pushes back.

2 Likes

That’s fee-fees in your own mind.

I will not stand idly by while you progs degrade and diminish Pamela Anderson and her makeup struggles!

1 Like

As long as they don’t want to vote or run for office.

My own heart. Don’t hate women.

And? You still don’t understand.

That’s kind of irrelevant. I doubt there are many trans people who are concerned about being a misgendered skeleton hundreds of years from now.

And as a side note, there is facial feminization surgery.

When I was still in school I do recall teachers asking us if we have a name we prefer to go by instead of whats written in the rolls. For example Chris instead of Christopher, or Bobbie instead of Robert… so I don’t think adding preferred pronouns to that list is really that big of a deal.

What is a mental illness when you reject the people who determine what is a mental illness?