WHY Does Anyone Need to Announce Their "Pronoun" Upon Introduction?

And if one of them was trans, and transitioned, and they told you their new name, would you tell them you refuse to call them that?

Define “woman”

1 Like

Deja vu

Indeed.

Define female.

Gender or sex?

In response to the O P question, the answer can be found at the beginning of this song:

“Got your mother in a whorl, can’t tell if you’re a boy or a girl”

Because apparently so many humans fit that description, we gotta start including pronouns :roll_eyes:

Don’t you just love having to change how you identify yourself because of a description that fits a tiny percentage of the human race?

1 Like

Pronouns need to be announced because the goal of progs is to so erase the differences of sex until our society resembles the final scene in Rock Bottom, one of my favorite episodes of Sponge Bob Squarepants:

No one is forcing you to do anything.

That’s just about a boy dressing like a girl to rebel against his parents… that doesn’t apply to people who genuinely feel their gender identity doesn’t match their biological sex.

I don’t think efforts to be inclusive are exactly “gotta”.

You don’t have to change anything.

False. Gender abolition is its own thing separate from transgender acceptance and is only supported by a small minority of those who support transgender acceptance.

Which one is it?

Both.

Low, low information. I see you trying, though.

What does it matter?
If you are born male, and you want to be referred to as female, I’m thinking if you are successful at presenting female, people will call you she because they won’t know the difference. Same with using the womens restroom. I’m not thinking those people have much problem with pronouns. Caitlin Jenner might because everyone knows she used to be a he.
The people who have issues are the males who want to be female but look like males trying to look female. They don’t appear to be female. They are unsuccessful.

People who want to be they them, just use their name. My daughter has an acquaintance that is androgenous and not surprisingly, likes to be referred to as they them. I promise, if you met them, you would not be surprised. Although , my OCD has issues with referring to a singular as a plural. But I also try to not offend people. So I use their name.

If you get offended by how strangers refer to you, then imo you have problems. Worry about yourself.

You’re lashing out.

No, not me, but they are forcing high school students to indicate their pronouns on their profiles, and pass a “health” class that includes such nonsense as all of these newfound genders before graduation.

I do hope no one is complaining about Filipina nurses on visas or Indians on H1 visas getting the high paid technical jobs over native born & raised.

Another poster was right years ago, and to him I apologize because he was right. They’re teaching actual math & science while we’re teaching condoms and preferred gender pronouns

1 Like

Are they forcing or requesting?

I agree they shouldn’t be teaching xenogenders in high school.

Not at all, it’s pity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Female is a sex. Not a gender. Sex is biology, not a social construct. Woman is a gender. That’s why the solution to the sports issue is simple - make it female, not “women’s”.

Thanks to critprogs, we now have to be more precise in everyday usage of the language.

Bruce Jenner can pretend to be a “woman”, he can never be female. He can win “Woman of the Year”, he can never be Female of the Year.

Educate yourself.

4 Likes

No it is required to list pronouns & pass that ridiculous “health” class that includes umpteen genders and flags.

The school fired a good French teacher many of the kids like because a group of non-binary students complained he “wasn’t inclusive enough.”

It really has gotten ridiculous in this neck of the woods

1 Like