WHY Does Anyone Need to Announce Their "Pronoun" Upon Introduction?

#istandforwomen

2 Likes

[quote=“Oryx, post:198, topic:242584, full:true”]

Point is, I won’t call him a woman because he is a man.

3 Likes

Okay. :man_shrugging:

A male was woman of the year.

Not ok.

1 Like

So cancelling your subscription to GLAMOUR is not enough, you want GLAMOUR cancelled for everyone? What do you think should happen to people who dare to use pronouns you disapprove of?

A male holding a record in woman’s sports - not ok.

1 Like

I agree, sports are segregated by gender for good reasons. But what does that have to do with pronoun usage and Caitlyn Jenner’s 2015 Woman of the Year Award?

Come on man

Completely separate issues. If Caitlyn Jenner wants to call herself a woman and use female pronouns, I have no problem with it. It’s her life, she can do what she wants. If she wants to compete in sports as a woman, though, we have a problem.

This is a big deal… Glamour Magazine is what modern society uses to determine who is or isn’t a woman.

1 Like

Bruce Jenner is not a woman.

1 Like

John Rocker - Black Athlete of the Year

Metallica - Fade to Black

I can see this really triggers you, but I still don’t care what she calls herself.

Nor do I. I care what you call him.

1 Like

Why? Call her what you want and I’ll do the same. It has zero affect on your life.

It has a yuge effect on my operating environment.

#istandwithwomen

#malesarenotwomen

Nonsense.

1 Like

It absolutely does. Women make up a majority of my operating environment. I will not stand idly by while you progs degrade and diminish women and their struggles.

Maybe Dolezal and Krug xould be co-NAACP Person’s of the Year?

1 Like

When it comes to sports and some other areas, I agree. But Jenner changing her name and pronouns has literally no affect on you and the women you know.