Why do you folks trust government so much?

Just realize that @Smyrna is a business owner. He has gone above and beyond for everyone that works in his company.

Just because “you” are in sales doesn’t make you decent and honest.

Decent and honest comes from the top down. I don’t care what business you are in.

2 Likes

You just changed the question. I answered your first question.

You still never answered who is “them” or “they”?

He didn’t attack sales people… the OP did. Slow down a bit

Since you seem to have the memory of a gnat. I will offer this. We’re still waiting for the evidence he STILL claims he has. I am honestly shocked that you have already forgotten this. It wasn’t that long ago.

So why do you believe this liar?

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump probe — and the media let him (nypost.com)

Adam Schiff Says Trump-Russia Collusion ‘Evidence In Plain Sight’ | HuffPost

Schiff: ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Trump Associates Colluded With Russia (nbcnews.com)

1 Like

As far as I am concerned, yes he did.

I have a special place in my heart for @Smyrna because I know for a fact he has done the best for his employees in very difficult times.

He is a good and honorable man.

2 Likes

No that’s not your assumption at all.

Try again.

Maybe even you don’t know what your assumption is.

I’ll be sure that the next time I say that the only person I know in a given profession is a sincere man, that I’ll do so in a way that pleases you.

Can I run future drafts by you?

Show me. Show me where you explained why you trust government after you confirmed they lie? That’s not a “changed question” That is the original question from post #1.

It 100% is a completion.

If you don’t trust the govt.

Who do you trust?

I am a skeptical person myself.

Trust but verify.

Allan

Maybe you can’t find your ass with both hands. Tell me why you trust government sooo much. Or tell me you don’t. Set me straight.

The govt has lied before and will lie again.

Does that mean everything they say is a lie?

Allan

So you don’t have much trust for government officials? Then why do you vote for candidates who want more control over your life?

1 Like

Basically you have to determine that for yourself.

100% trust, of course not.

But the government of the United States tells the truth the vast majority of the time.

Allan

No. what it means is that they lie too much to be given more power over us. Republicans lie, Democrats lie. I vote for the ones who intrude on me the least.

You already know you don’t get to set the rules of the discussion with me.

Here’s another clue for you.

The world’s biggest liar may tell you the sun is shining in a clear sky, but that doesn’t mean it’s cloudy and raining.

So if you want to prove you wish to have an honest discussion as opposed to just your same usual tactic of “answer me what I want, how I want”…what is your hidden assumption?

Come to think of it, there’s actually two…at least.

More control over me?

What can the current admin do to me freedom wise?

Mandate vaccines? I already got mine.

Allan

Was this the Truth?

They said that Trump had a secret agreement with Vlad.

I addressed your OP. With a long list of questions/comments. Go up and check it out.

You need to be a bit more specific in your claims of what libs trust and don’t trust.

Who in the government said that?

The Mueller report? Senate Report? CIA? FBI?

I don’t recall any of those above entities saying that. Maybe media speculated that. But you claim the government did it.

Not true. At no point did you tell me why you trust a government who you admit lies to you. You speaketh with forked tongue.