Why do you folks trust government so much?

Good Lord man. They had freaking hearings over it.

How do you not know?

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump probe — and the media let him (nypost.com)

Adam Schiff Says Trump-Russia Collusion ‘Evidence In Plain Sight’ | HuffPost

Schiff: ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Trump Associates Colluded With Russia (nbcnews.com)

I’m not tasking for a clue. I’m asking why you trust government so much>

So why do you believe this liar?

Adam Schiff Says Trump-Russia Collusion ‘Evidence In Plain Sight’ | HuffPost

Schiff: ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Trump Associates Colluded With Russia (nbcnews.com)

Before that… I asked some clarifying questions. Lots of them.

If you want good faith participation in your thread… I think you should clarify a few things.

Your choice… but repeating a question without context is not going to get you the answer you are looking for.

Your prejudices are not my problem. I have simply tried to explain to you that you have a serious misunderstanding of who and what @Smyrna is.

I think reading comprehension is a huge problem here. Talk about seeing things that aren’t there.

2 Likes

Does that have to be an investigation for there to be a judgement call on whether it is something that a Presidential candidate should be doing?

If you are fine with Candidates making deals with foreign entities under sanctions then that is a new very low bar that has been set.

Ok fine.

Why do you trust this guy?

I gave you the parameters under which I will have a discussion on these topics with you.

You don’t get to set the rules of engagement.

Every time you use this same tactic, I will point out you are using it.

Choice is entirely up to you.

You can have a real discussion…or continue this same old tired tactic.

3 Likes

Neither do you. I am just a little curious as to why you place so much trust in this psycho?

I don’t need to trust Schiff. We have at least 2 reports telling us what happened with Trump and his campaign.

That’s good to know. The entire democratic party does trust him. Which makes them (and republicans) not worthy of more power any of us.

Am I right?

Yea… I’m out. Let me know when you get back to my questions regarding your OP.

But what about answering the question? He didn’t even add WMD’s.

Is most of Manhattan under water?

1 Like

Do you know how much money NYC has spent in the past decade after Sandy for flood mitigation?

There is a huge earthworks project that happened just south of Dumbo in order to keep huge swaths of Brooklyn from flooding.

[/quote]

You don’t know the definition of “mass incarceration”
[/quote]

Is that what the Clinton crime bill did to American Blacks?

1 Like

You think they can pump out sea level rise? lol!

2 Likes

Why do you have questions? I simply aske why you trust government. And you refuse to answer. Too much over thinking.

I’m no Clinton supporter, but I think crime in black areas went down.

Well then they were stupid for building flood control I guess.