Why Do Democrats Want to Confiscate Our Guns?

You’re wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

The brilliance of our legislators on display yet again.

The amount of myths, misinformation and just outright ignorance about guns, carrying and the 2nd Amendment out in the world is just astounding.

A lot of it is perpetuated by “gunnutters”. At times those of us who carry are own worst enemies.

And legislators make law based on the crap.

Bankers, lawyers and clerks. And the women among them! Outlaw vertical foregrips!

It’s frustrating at times.

Nope, just did what I thought was the right thing to do, I had no plan to stay twenty two years that’s just how it worked out.

:joy:

Be grateful I have any wine to serve at all. It’s the rare occasion I drink the stuff.

And in other jurisdictions, it’s the other way around. :neutral_face:

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll drink your Moscato, but with desert, not the crow. :wink:

I’m sure I can find a beer to go with dinner. :joy:

Or we could raid the bar. I have plenty of likker. :cocktail:

A hearty oatmeal stout should go well with crow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When they try, do not use the military . Why? When I ask many members of the military. If given orders to aim your weapons at Americans to get thier guns what will you do? They all answered-" we will aim our weapons at those giving that order."

And there are those that will obey those orders.

Just the democrats.

Nope cons are the ones that love authority.

It’s both actually. But each side only likes it when it’s their guys doing the ordering.

Being retired military let me explain something to everyone when it comes to the military and the 2nd amendment. The constitution is often referred to as a living document and is written the way it is for reasons like this. Look at the Oath Of Enlistment the very first sentence states "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign & domestic. If you look at the UCMJ Section 16c(1)(c) it states, Lawfulness. A general order or regulation is lawful unless IT IS CONTRARY TO THE CONSTITUTION. I was just following orders is a defense that has never worked.

The Feinstein statement was just a statement in a news interview on a ban on gun sales. She was referring to removing guns from gun stores.

She knows a ban would never be passed with if it called for confiscating already purchased guns. Those guns would be grandfathered in.

Oh suuuurrre. “Mr and Mrs America, turn them all in.” was just a statement about SALES… f

I’ve looked, but haven’t been able to find the whole interview. It wouldn’t be the first time gunnutters have taken things out of context.

Yeeeaaaahhh. Because context would change the meaning of that statement.

Nice try, but it’s pretty pathetic. You sound like a Trump supporter that’s trying to justify the dumb things he says.

Sweet Jesus I hope you didn’t put your back out moving those goalposts.

Here’s a little overview to refresh your memory:

Your complaint was that this was not an accurate quote by Feinstein.

Now you’re just backpedaling.