Why Do Democrats Want to Confiscate Our Guns?

If you say so,
I’m just retired military that’s a CWI (certified welding inspector)as my retirement job and a old Kansas farm boy, so I’ll take your word for it.

We are moving in the same direction in Mississippi. There is still work to be done but carrying here is much easier than it was just 10 years ago.

It’s one the few things our state government has gotten right in the past few decades.

Odd, we don’t want people to be unduly killed period.

Gunnutters.

What are you, twelve?

You sir, are the salt of the earth.

I saw a quote from her one time when she said she had looked at so many guns she was a expert.
By her logic that would make just about all teenage boys a gynecologist now wouldn’t it?

He misspoke he meant to call them gunsexuals.

Only the lucky ones.

Death by Romaine lettuce is all the rage now. Much less messy, too.

1 Like

Maintain your liberties? you give those up freely.

I know a guy who says if he gets diagnosed with an uncurbable illness and is given six months or so to live, he has a list. You know, like Jax Teller and Walter White did in Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad. :wink:

Not really. One of the first thing that happens when you are poisoned with Ecole is that you get diarrhea, :wink:

Nope … and that’s why he didn’t put any effort into it other than lip service. He knew he could not get it done.

Old age…

The problem is, as Sneaky said, is concealed carry can amount to a dress code depending on you climate.

Where I live, I can carry without a permit just fine openly in public.

But if I put on a jacket I’m a felon.

1 Like

Feinstein statement.
[/quote]

Crickets

:smile:

Probably your best post on Hannity ever. :+1:

I have a nice Moscato to go with it. :blush:

Yuk! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Crow requires a very dry red. :wink:

people are wrong all the time

its not a defect