Why are there STILL riots in Minnesota?

Absolutely not.

Police are supposed to be human beings. To use their proper judgment. They aren’t androids.

Proper judgment in this situation would have been to attempt to identify the lady and contact her family. To treat her with respect. Not beat the ■■■■ out of her.

Certainly you must see what they did was appalling? My grandmother is 75. It disgusts me to see an elderly person treated in such a manner.

You made the claim now you’re chastising someone else because you don’t want to just show your claim?

She’s an elderly lady. Just about anything could fracture her arm.

Those cops knew what they were doing. They just didn’t care.

1 Like

Not me. I felt that too many municipalities went way overboard with how they handled mask mandates and most of it was blatantly unconstitutional.

These are clear examples of the police class (who have gained enough power to claim that title) abusing other citizens, going beyond their mandate, and in some cases causing grievous injuries to citizens without justification.

1 Like

I haven’t the foggiest.

Not such a long time ago:

Sweet.

I don’t seem to remember you as being one of the posters who cheered and defended the lady being tasered at a ball game for not wearing a mask. And the ones who wanted unmasked people arrested.
But the same people who cheered the lady getting tasered are the same people who are now saying well this is just a small crime the cops should just let them go.
But in the next thread cheer the killing of a young woman at the capital.
It goes to show that for many this young black man getting killed by police is just a tool for stirring up partisan hate.
I believe that there do need to be changes in the way the police preform their jobs. I also understand that the police have a hard job and that it probably makes them jaded after a while about people.
It’s as if these lost lives are nothing more than pawns to be used to pit one political party against another instead of looking for answers to solve the problems.

1 Like

Weren’t the riots supposed end when Trump left because they were his fault?

4 Likes

No biggie, the pilot just had a bad day.

Continued BLM/Antifa violence makes more sense if the groups are viewed as state-sponsored terrorist organizations.

They could not exist without at least tacit support of the FBI/DOJ and state and local officials.

3 Likes

Those are the real anarchists/insurgents. Those are the ones who need to be cracked down on for their violence in riots. They and BLM.

The same ones who cheered an unarmed woman being shot in the face by Capitol police? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Who ever said that?

1 Like

It needs to stop all the media talks about is the capital riot, whereas since last summer there has been almost weekly violence from these groups. I don’t think Portland has had a day off from it. Why normal citizens who just want to work and raise their families stay I don’t know.

1 Like

It’s weekly murder by the cops.

Weekly? I know of a few that has made the news including the one that help start it all which is in court. It’s not just cops they are rioting over.

1 Like

Of course, it’s also the justice system that lets them get away with it.

1 Like

Which justice system would you replace the current one with? Most western countries justice systems come from english law. Are there another model that is better around the world?

No cash bail. Punishing the poor for being poor is all that is.

Votes for felons. If you say you’re a democracy you should be one.

No solitary confinement.

Consequences for the police for murdering people.

No private prisons.

Etc. Etc.

1 Like